Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? (65764 Views)

Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Which Way Is The Cat Going? / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by epospiky(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2015
The cat is definitely coming down. It is much more relaxed in that position. A cat doesn't go up that way. If it were it would be in a stressful position with it's claws attached to the stairs.

1 Like

Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Look closely,u can't be too sure.
Its like an optical illusion.

Illusion it might be but certain signs would tip the cat coming down , for one , the tail of the cat indicates the cat is coming down
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by bighead1(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
[size=20pt]It is coming down check the pattern of the staircase by the side of the wall[/size]
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by rigarmortis: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
it depends on the cat, it can go anywhere it likes
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Neplusultra(f): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Down down down
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by jimmynauty: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2015
WHY a cat? Ok if you see it from its tail, its going up, if you see it from its front, its going down.. so its where you see it from
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by PassionD(f): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
It's coming down if U look closely but it still depend on how U choose 2 view it and wot U want 2 believe, just like dis pix.

Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Lennylinconlee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Going up not down......looking. From a builder perspective._ will see that the staircase direction....
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by HardeyBbee: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you take a look at the cat next step, it appears the cat is going down. So, down it is for me
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by leofab(f): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
micktoxin:

lol you had to spoil the fun. That's the most logical explanation.
turn the picture upside down and think again...
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emmyk:
The cat is coming down, pls.

Do you look back when you are going down the staircase grin
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by JimTiger4(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
The cat is moving in a straight line ni..... And it will continue to do so with uniform acceleration,unless it is acted upon by an external force undecided
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by portaableg(f): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
The cat is heading down, viewing it structurally.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by stnwani(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
The cat is coming down upwardly grin
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by chidexxy007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
godofwar666:
The cat is going upside down.
best answer so far
lol
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
LeonMacJames:
I'm none of those .yet .but I have ambition to be a civil engineer.

That's good bro. You will enjoy it as I am enjoying it. Don't let your dream die!
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by igmacco(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Up,...
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Amazo: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
dejt4u:
Shut up.. Einstein is nt jst a physicist.. He is also a philosopher.. Btw, m a physicist nd I understand what I wrote wella.. STHU

You couldn't answer a simple high-school-level aptitude question correctly, yet you have the repugnant audacity to claim to be a physicist You should bury your head in shame if you're indeed a physicist, which obviously can't be true and must be a bogus claim because thoroughbred physicists are usually very smart, which is something you seem to lack. Did I denounce Einstein being a philosopher? No! He is partly a philosopher. However, you stated "Relativity", which obviously alludes to Einstein's theory of relativity, and this is not a philosophy, has nothing to do with philosophy but is a proven postulation of scientific laws that is calculable and can be mathematically expressed. You claim to understand what you wrote, yet what you wrote is complete rubbish. And to imagine some people actually liked your comment, which makes me wonder what their level of IQ is. One of the primary functions of a cat's tail is to attain its balance during motion. The subject of the question itself was the cat, and not the stairs. The positioning of the stairs and other aspects of the frame of reference upon which the cat is pictured is irrelevant in this case. Does a cat ever run up a stairs with its tail up? No, never! Its tail will be down. But running down the stairs, its tail will be up to keep its body's center of gravity stable due to the forces in play as it races down. Any real physicist knows this. It's either you're a sham physicist or you're a dunce. Now, come back and talk to me when you have a brain that works or STFU !!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by ebukaOtika(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nazeeboy:
I'm very very sure the cat is coming down not going up because; 1. Look very closely the movement of the cat, look at how it raises it's leg, by that u will see that it is descending. It is not raising the leg higher to ascend further. 2. If u look at the picture of the stairs carefully u will see that it's two pics well design to confuse us. A pic of the ascending and descending stairs. But if u observe carefully u will see that the direction the cat is moving is that it is descending. 3. For instance as u are now holding your phone and viewing the pic, let's say the cat is coming towards you, then look at the first 3-4 steps u will see that the steps are increasing up which is opposite to the direction the cat is moving.

Ele yi Salaye gan.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by foleyankee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
down
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by LeonMacJames(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheWeirdOne:
Boom! It's going down
they are a few sensible pple in this nairaland. And hopefully you are one of them.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by LeonMacJames(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
The noble oba of lagos ,
He had one pussy cat,
He took the pussy to the top of the stairs ,
And he put it down again ,
And when it was up .it was up,and when it was down.it was down.
But when it was half way there it was neither up nor down. O.P have I solved ur puzzle . Seems this is the only credible answer.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by bodsibobo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Down, by looking at the step slabs you will know cos from the angle of the slabs, the photographer could only have been taking the picture from below.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by frisky2good(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
The slabs used for steps shoot forward and not upwards. Look carefully at the edges and you will notice the little shootouts. Final answer, cat is coming down.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Adeyeancah(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
it can be seen either way,don't be too assertive.
forget being assertive,the p***y cat is coming down....check out the steps well if someone is going up
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Emmacolinho(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
dejt4u:
All depends on your reference frame..

looking at it very well, the cat is really going up.

this is what the man Albert Einstein called 'Relativity' in physics
grin
dejt4u:
All depends on your reference frame..

looking at it very well, the cat is really going up.

this is what the man Albert Einstein called 'Relativity' in physics
mama chikodi nack my broda one origin.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Cats hop to climb up a stair,in the picture the cat is treading its paw in a downward slope.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by Emmyk(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Keneking:

Do you look back when you are going down the staircase grin

I don't seem to understand you. The gato is coming down and looking forward. smiley
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by luckyboss(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
who can give me this cat's phone number to call and ask wether its going up or down to break out this competitive battle here...
why our posters do gave us exams but at the end no result or winners declared.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by joejoe3: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Coming down.
Re: Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? by villavic(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
only those who know about construction would know the cat is going down...looking @ d step carefully will tell u d truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Name A Country Or City / Picture Puzzle: Find The Rabbit / If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.