Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium (24535 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 'Those Who Squandered Jonathan’s 'N2 Trillion' Campaign Largesse' - Encomium / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Thank God Jonathan is leaving ...we shall recover in double fold
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by rabimlomo: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Henrypraise:
D greatest cost of d election will be if afta 2-3 years, Nigerians ar disappointed n discovered dey av bin taken for a ride. That is to say de av lost a diamond whilst gathering stones.

We won't because of uncertainty continue to be in PDP bondage. Thank God the terms have limit. I Buhari doesn't perform, then we will try to correct it again in another four years.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by MrsAbimbola(f): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY WISH TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF SALES OF CEMENT AT A PROMOTIONAL FACTORY PRICE OF #1000. WE

SHIP TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY UPON THE CUSTOMER(S) ORDER, AND.
DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP
*PRODUCT: DANGOTE CEMENT (50KG)
*ORIGIN: DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY OBAJANA.
*PRICE PER BAG:1000 NAIRA ONLY.
*TRAILER LOAD QTY: 600 or 900 BAGS.
*Total Cost: 600 BAGS X... 1000 NAIRA: d=600,000 NAIRA.
*DURATION OF DELIVERY AFTER ORDER:2DAYS.
*TRANSPORTATION COST: DEPENDS ON DISTANCE/YOUR.
STATE. CONTACT US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. ALSO YOU CAN REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE BODY. CONTACT OUR SALE MANAGER MRS OGEDENGBE ABIMBOLA ON +2349032195280
NOTE: we deliver our goods to every state.
customers may reside in stocks, sites or construction companys

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by alberto2k(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Mah niqqah AlberG0AT-Greatest 0f All Time grin
Look we ar @ d t0p And Lalasticlala Is in Charge....... Sh0ut0ut 2 aLL mah niqqahz 0n NL startin from
Acekidc4
MalcoImX
lambvard
cokacoola
E g0 Better dis Year Th0 grin
G0d G0 make 0ga Se.un too more biqqer than danG0te......
Can I qet sum BIG-AMEN grin
JezyfreeC0W mutuminna cheesy

Amen!
I wan buy Lambo dis year grin
E
I don geh #5000, now E remain 19,995,500 embarassed cry
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Islie: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
This is a huge loss to the country which is spanning into billions of dollars

Just for this government...... Certainly this is Badluck and not goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
This is much. But at least this has improved the country for the better. Next when firms,industry and normal civilians hears of Election in Nigeria there would be no panic.
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by dre11(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Just within days of announcing the president elect... The naira has appreciated almost 45naira from the exchange rate.....

What made the government devalue the naira in the first instant
The CBN governor show be removed as soon as possible and explain what really happened

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Acekidc4(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
alberto2k:

JezyfreeC0W mutuminna cheesy

Amen!
I wan buy Lambo dis year grin
E
I don geh #5000, now E remain 19,995,500 embarassed cry

Hahahahagringringrin
Na long tin you dey oh!! #5000 Bawo

Wey your partners in Crime, Orijin101 and dat yeye weed smoking of a Girl Sinaj
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by sinaj(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Acekidc4:

Hahahahagringringrin
Na long tin you dey oh!! #5000 Bawo

Wey your partners in Crime, Orijin101 and dat yeye weed smoking of a Girl Sinaj
u are also yeye undecided
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Acekidc4(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

I sight you bro cool

i know say you want make i pass you orijin but i no go still give you tongue

Me self no Want, the Hangover of Yesterday never comot for my Body!!

Na Manage ah just dey Manage maself like dis!!
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Acekidc4(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

u are also yeye undecided

You don Vex Ni?? Oya No vex!!Hlcheesy

I sight you Zicoraads!!cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by zicoraads: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Acekidc4:

You don Vex Ni?? Oya No vex!!Hlcheesy

I sight you Zicoraads!!cheesy
Broda mi...I sight you too baba! Top of the morning to you too cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by nortcentrallord(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2015
chymystique:
Waiting for APC to fix the eConomy as they promised

Watching in 3D with my popcorn and....
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by conektng(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Two to three years from now we will see the outcome for the election. It's too early to decide right now.
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Emmayur(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Owkay
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Encomium spoke too early,we can observe more expense will still have to be paid lookin at the looming war and the subsequent destruction of Lagos as we know it by careless utterances of a despotic island king.....How much is Lagos state worth and what would it take to rebuild it?

You don't disappoint with your thrashy posts. You surpassed yourself this time!
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Emmayur(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2015
DANGOTE’S LOSS OF OVER $10.3 BILLION!
The slump in the oil prices, the consequent devaluation of
the naira and the downturn in the capital market were
not palatable news for Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko
Dangote. And when all these and Nigeria’s uncertain
political climate conspired to reduce his net worth by over
$10.3 billion (N2 trillion!) the loss could be unbearable.
And that’s exactly what happened to the trillionaire
merchant in 2015. Dangote, according to Forbes was worth $25 billion in 2014, he has since lost a huge chunk of his fortunes.

The above brings to mind on of the prophesies of Apostle Johnson Suleiman. Amazing!
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by dandoki: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
All of this could hav been avoided if GEJ was either a wise politician or a good leader. These are simply the can of worms he opened as a result of his innept leadership. He thought all would be well if he just simply corruptly enriches a few people across the country while claiming to do transformation. By the time he realised this would not earn him reelection he unleashed the entire federal economy to get the job done at all cost. All this has resulted in getting us to where we are now. I hope however that he does not hope to getting away with it because this has to do with the violation of electoral laws on amassive scale. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. The day for Nigeria shall surely come!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by closearms(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] undecided

After all this some people will still call GEJ their hero. A man who had the chance to set a template for good governance for good six years but instead empowered touts and vagabonds making them sudden billionaires at the expense of the poor masses. Some people are just born to suffer and smile cos I see no reason why a sane human will praise GEJ despite all the misfortunes his leadership brought to the common man.

GEJ IS THE MOST WICKED LEADER WE EVER HAD. [/size]
In January of 2012, a presidential committee on public service reform discovered that top government officials in Nigeria take home N1.126 trillion a year in. salaries and allowances – out of a national budget of N4.6 trillion. These public officers constitute just 0.013 per cent of Nigeria’s population. They include 108 senators who each make over $1.7m a year. That alone is $183.4 million (N28 billion). Then the 360 members of the House of Representatives each takes home ove...r $1.2 million, which amounts to $432 million (N65bn). Again, each state governor collects an average of N200 million naira a month just as security vote. In a year, they each get N2.4 billion naira. So, our 36 governors take home N87 billion naira on security votes alone every year. Add our 38 ministers and ministers of state, 100 plus heads of federal and state agencies, over 432 state commissioners, 774 local government area chairmen or caretakers, almost 10,000 councilors and you will understand where the N1.126 trillion goes. ---- robbery of OUR nation by the ruling class---NEVER AGAIN SHOULD WE ALLOW MINDLESS ROBBERS TO RULE NIGERIA AGAIN---

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Henrypraise:
D greatest cost of d election will be if afta 2-3 years, Nigerians ar disappointed n discovered dey av bin taken for a ride. That is to say de av lost a diamond whilst gathering stones.
Guy we never had a diamond. Just dirt. Nothing can be as bad as what we had. Good riddance
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Henrypraise: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
Guy we never had a diamond. Just dirt. Nothing can be as bad as what we had. Good riddance

4 d sake of all of us, I hope ur statement is tru.
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Henrypraise:

4 d sake of all of us, I hope ur statement is tru.
He the general could still nominate a certain akunyili go the midst of a rotten obj govt then I think nigeria is in much better hands than it has been go awhile
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Henrypraise: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
He the general could still nominate a certain akunyili go the midst of a rotten obj govt then I think nigeria is in much better hands than it has been go awhile

My broda u still de tink? I tot u were sure wat we had was dirt n wat we have is diamond.

Non d less again I will hope u ar not tinkin.
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Henrypraise:

My broda u still de tink? I tot u were sure wat we had was dirt n wat we have is diamond.

Non d less again I will hope u ar not tinkin.
I think because of a certain jagaban. This is not military rule nor even cpc rule so one cannot DiscounteNance his influence. But even with the massive looting go Lagos they are still far ahead of the rest of the country so yes I think we are in better hands. Would have preferred a lee kuan yew or park chun Hee but buhari tinubu and Fashola is what we got and unless you have a better team then I'll take them over team gej anyday
Re: The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
closearms:

In January of 2012, a presidential committee on public service reform discovered that top government officials in Nigeria take home N1.126 trillion a year in. salaries and allowances – out of a national budget of N4.6 trillion. These public officers constitute just 0.013 per cent of Nigeria’s population. They include 108 senators who each make over $1.7m a year. That alone is $183.4 million (N28 billion). Then the 360 members of the House of Representatives each takes home ove...r $1.2 million, which amounts to $432 million (N65bn). Again, each state governor collects an average of N200 million naira a month just as security vote. In a year, they each get N2.4 billion naira. So, our 36 governors take home N87 billion naira on security votes alone every year. Add our 38 ministers and ministers of state, 100 plus heads of federal and state agencies, over 432 state commissioners, 774 local government area chairmen or caretakers, almost 10,000 councilors and you will understand where the N1.126 trillion goes. ---- robbery of OUR nation by the ruling class---NEVER AGAIN SHOULD WE ALLOW MINDLESS ROBBERS TO RULE NIGERIA AGAIN---
Gbam. You are so right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States / General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.