Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos -you Will All Die Within 7 Days If You Don't Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos -you Will All Die Within 7 Days If You Don't Ambode (1500 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State / What If We All Die Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos -you Will All Die Within 7 Days If You Don't Ambode by amakaikeng(f): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has threatened Igbos living in Lagos. According to him, anyone from Igboland who fails to vote in favour of the APC Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Ambode in the gubernatorial poll of Saturday April 11th, such a person will die within 7 days in the waters. The Monarch made this threat on Sunday April 5th while addressing Lagos Igbo Leaders at his Palace, where he is the "owner" of Lagos so, whatever he says must hold, Daily Independent reports.

I want to beleive he didn't say this, but if he did, then this is totally unacceptable coming from a revered Oba. There is simply no way to sugar coat it, I'm sorry.

"On Saturday, if any one of you goes against Ambode who I picked, that is your end. If it doesn’t happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and its not my father who gave birth to me. By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivided chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos state, the person is going to die inside this water. For the Igbos and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they didn’t come with all their houses. But now they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ancestors of Lagos and God.

Continue...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-threatens-igbos-says-you.html

Re: Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos -you Will All Die Within 7 Days If You Don't Ambode by stnwani(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let's see how it goes.I will only tell dis fvcking Oba that he has just shot himself on the foot and he will live with that pain forever.Igbos will prove to u dat dey are a proud people who don't get cowed by threats and the Oba has just given them reason to vote Jimi Abaje.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos -you Will All Die Within 7 Days If You Don't Ambode by stanleesworld(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
I WANT TO SAY THIS PUBLICLY – No matter who you are, if you can lend your voice to this CALL TO KILL - irrespective of tribe, religion or something as cheap as political affiliation. “I HEREBY UN-FRIEND YOU” PUBLICLY! Feel free to delete my number from your phone and remain mute when we meet physically.
SUCH A SHAME – Many of the comments I have read on this so-called social media.
We should refresh our minds with what happened in RWANDA as a result of such foolish, senseless and Demonic statements that went unchecked!
excerpt: " Local officials and government-sponsored radio incited ordinary citizens to kill their neighbors" SOURCE - Wikipedia.
“…for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword” (Matthew 26:52, King James Version)
http://en.wikipedia.org/…/Live_by_the_sword,_die_by_the_swo…

#LEARN FROM HISTORY YE FOOLS!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Steamy Bathroom Picture / FUNNY PHOTO: Who Wins??? / Morning Glory; Pick Your Fav?? Ebube Nwagbo In Denim Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.