Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) (1437 Views)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Gov Willie Obiano Barns Okada And Keke In Anambra State From June 1st 2015 / Enugu State Government Ban Okada And Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by agaba123(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2009
Abeg make una follow me see paint-met. hahahahaha

Naija is sweet I no lie you
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/25/504.html

Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2009
Agbaya, we've seen the pic, like. . . . a lot of time.
I'm not sure ikeyman/superman and becomrrich likes their pic all over the forum
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by agaba123(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2009
sorry hon
did not know
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by TOYOSI20(f): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2009
@ Topic

Hopefully the plastic on his head is way better than the helmet on the motor cycle for decoration!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by agaba123(m): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2009
hehehehe
we hope so
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2009
i don laugh die
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by GoldCircle: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2009
This picture don tey now! its been going around in offices and even one newspaper carried it recently.

Still find it funny though! grin grin
Re: The Latest On Okada And Helmet (pictures) by Pepeye(f): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2009
Nigerians have made the law to work for them; tongue

Construction site helmets have come of use, while paint buckets, calabashes

have all been sighted in various parts of 9ja and I m not too sure if to feel sorry for those who use them since it’s a
reflection of their poor financial state and inability to afford a crash helmet or to just laugh at the ingenuity and innovation of Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Are We All Nigerian / An Ounce Of Truth In Becomerich's Words Afterall? / Fmbn Unveils List Of Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.