Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? (6213 Views)

Good Schools For Postgraduate? / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real / Parents, Here Are Tips To Help You Locate Good Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by ibis: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2015
My daughter passed the common entrance exams into 3 very good schools

1) Loyola Jesuit College Abuja
2) Jesuit Memorial College Port Harcourt
3) Graceland International School Port Harcourt

I do not have indepth information about each of the schools. Anyone who attended any of the schools (or knows anyone who attended)should please tell me about their experience and what the pros and cons are.

We live in Port Harcourt. taking into cognizance travel risk and current security situation in Nigeria. my parameters are a good christian school with sound academic standards, morals, good boarding facilities and an all round experience for the child.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by kilokeys(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2015
if the school fees isnt an issue she could try attending all three in the six years.
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by mployer(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Loyola Jesuit collège Abuja

2 Likes

Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by ibis: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2015
mployer:
Loyola Jesuit collège Abuja

Thanks
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by uboma(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
kilokeys:
if the school fees isnt an issue she could try attending all three in the six years.

Keeping silent would have been better than the thrash you posted above.

3 Likes

Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by uboma(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
ibis:
My daughter passed the common entrance exams into 3 very good schools

1) Loyola Jesuit College Abuja
2) Jesuit Memorial College Port Harcourt
3) Graceland International School Port Harcourt

I do not have indepth information about each of the schools. Anyone who attended any of the schools (or knows anyone who attended)should please tell me about their experience and what the pros and cons are.

We live in Port Harcourt. taking into cognizance travel risk and current security situation in Nigeria. my parameters are a good christian school with sound academic standards, morals, good boarding facilities and an all round experience for the child.

Thanks for your advice.

Since you all reside in PHC, why not source for a good school for your daughter there to avoid the stress and possible hazard associated with traveling.

Another advantage of enrolling your child in a school close to you is for better supervision and monitoring.

1 Like

Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by hollandis(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Send your kid abroad,it is cheaper and more profotable for your kid to have a foreign high svhool degree
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by princessdairies(f): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Loyola Jesuit College Abuja

1 Like

Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by ibis: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
uboma:

Since you all reside in PHC, why not source for a good school for your daughter there to avoid the stress and possible hazard associated with traveling.
Another advantage of enrolling your child in a school close to you is for better supervision and monitoring.

Thanks. makes a lot of sense. And thank you for dealing with the pest!
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
ibis:

Thanks. makes a lot of sense. And thank you for dealing with the pest!

No worries.

Personally I feel that your daughter age 10/11 is too young to be away from the care and supervision of her parents.

All the best to you and family

2 Likes

Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by Volt: 12:05pm On May 03, 2015
1 or 2
Re: She Passed 3 Good Schools Which One Should I Pick? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hi, so which one did your daughter settle for finally?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Personality Traits Of Highly Intelligent People (backed By Science) / Unimaid Post Ume / Meet 29-year-old Nigerian Man Who Is A Professor(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.