Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pls Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by Rajjah(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2015
I cant open a gmail account in my new tecno p5 plus. Please help me! I jst bought it three days ago. I even tried opening a new account but it keeps showing my desired username aint available n I cant log in with my old account. What cant I do pls?
Re: Pls Help Me by Tunnamania(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
cool
Re: Pls Help Me by Rajjah(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Tunnamania:
you have 3 options:
1. you have gmail App
2. you have general email App
3. you can use your browsers.
just go into any of the above, input your email and password, you are done.
av tried that but each time i want to open my play store , it keeps saying i should i log into my gmail account, bringing the New or Existing options.
Re: Pls Help Me by Tunnamania(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
cool
Re: Pls Help Me by Rajjah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok tnx
Re: Pls Help Me by Tunnamania(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
you welcome
Re: Pls Help Me by Carlcaresophia: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Rajjah:
I cant open a gmail account in my new tecno p5 plus. Please help me! I jst bought it three days ago. I even tried opening a new account but it keeps showing my desired username aint available n I cant log in with my old account. What cant I do pls?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Me by Rajjah(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
ok thanks
Re: Pls Help Me by Atmmachine(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rajjah:
ok thanks

Create a yahoo mail, it is the easiest.
Re: Pls Help Me by dljbd1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
What does it say when you use your normal Gmail login details?

For a new Gmail I suggest you create it on a PC before you login to your phone.
Re: Pls Help Me by Carlcaresophia: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Rajjah:
ok thanks
You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Re: Pls Help Me by bedfordng(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Rajjah:
if your network is poor, it may take time to connect.i will advice you create a new gmail for your android device so that your main one will be private.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Vs Tecno Fans / What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? / Which Of The Offer Will You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.