Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. (58356 Views)

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Joel3(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2015
there is no best power bank in the market because it varies of individual need and consumption.

but when it comes to your particular need then home made power bank is the best. the only down side is that it's not neat and therefore not potable.

it's not something you can boldly carry around.

but when it comes to your particular need you can built any mAh of your choice.

how to build this power bank?

first get a car charger.
the charger that is used to charge phone from car.

with car charger you can connect it with dry cell motor battery or any other battery.

how?

open the car charger and after that look for the positive and negative contact. and then connect according to any battery that is up to atleast 9 voltage and 12 voltage maximum. car battery is 12 voltage.

this will charge your phone.

what battery can I used?

the list of battery are endless. as you can possibly used any battery. if the battery is not up to 9 voltage maybe 3.7 voltage then you will need 3 of it that's about 3.7 * 3 = 11.1 voltage.

if the battery is 1.5 voltage then you will need 6 of it.

1.5 * 6 = 9 voltage

another good battery is laptop battery.

if you have any dead or not working laptop battery. or any you don't use anymore then you are good to go.

1, crushed the laptop battery and open.

2, but first you have to check if the battery inside can still hold current very well If boost and then charged.

3, you will see about 6 small dry cell battery inside. every one of it is about 3 voltage.

4, but first you have to learn about voltage and mAh.

how? to increase battery voltage...

example. if you have 3 battery of 3 voltage each and you need 9 voltage. you will have to connect the 3 battery positive to negative each. leaving the first battery positive and the last battery negative.

and if you only need 3 voltage but want to increase the mAh the 3 battery will be connected with the three negative together and the three positive together.

this will increase the mAhs * 3.

also you can used phone battery as well.

you just made a big power bank battery.

best power bank you can ever get is home made power bank.
We

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Whizpeter(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmm.. Old stuff
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by abduldope(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Joel3:
there is no best power bank in the market because it varies of individual need and consumption.

but when it comes to your particular need then home made power bank is the best. the only down side is that it's not neat and therefore not potable.

it's not something you can boldly carry around.

but when it comes to your particular need you can built any mAh of your choice.

how to build this power bank?

first get a car charger.
the charger that is used to charge phone from car.

with car charger you can connect it with dry cell motor battery or any other battery.

how?

open the car charger and after that look for the positive and negative contact. and then connect according to any battery that is up to atleast 9 voltage and 12 voltage maximum. car battery is 12 voltage.

this will charge your phone.

what battery can I used?

the list of battery are endless. as you can possibly used any battery. if the battery is not up to 9 voltage maybe 3.7 voltage then you will need 3 of it that's about 3.7 * 3 = 11.1 voltage.

if the battery is 1.5 voltage then you will need 6 of it.

1.5 * 6 = 9 voltage

another good battery is laptop battery.

if you have any dead or not working laptop battery. or any you don't use anymore then you are good to go.

1, crushed the laptop battery and open.

2, but first you have to check if the battery inside can still hold current very well If boost and then charged.

3, you will see about 6 small dry cell battery inside. every one of it is about 3 voltage.

4, but first you have to learn about voltage and mAh.

how? to increase battery voltage...

example. if you have 3 battery of 3 voltage each and you need 9 voltage. you will have to connect the 3 battery positive to negative each. leaving the first battery positive and the last battery negative.

and if you only need 3 voltage but want to increase the mAh the 3 battery will be connected with the three negative together and the three positive together.

this will increase the mAhs * 3.

also you can used phone battery as well.

you just made a big power bank battery.

best power bank you can ever get is home made power bank.
We

@op nyc tech.... pls kndly post step by step i need am
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Gosj01(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
following
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Akamo5(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
please give me d step by step process of doing it. I wish to use d battery of a bike (boxer). thanks

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by theguvnor: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thumbs up OP
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by samhay: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oya step by step guidelines
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by sod09(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very creative
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thanks but nope nope nope. This is not factory standards. You can
*1. End up burning down your house if you try this.
*2. Put your life in danger.

I love the idea but please, 3,000 naira isn't much to purchase a new power bank.
sad

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
I should make bomb and kill my self

I'm not bokoharam non practice their religion.

op thanks. let me buy real power bank

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Zohan:
Thanks but nope nope nope. This is not factory standards. You can
*1. End up burning down your house if you try this.
*2. Put your life in danger.

I love the idea but please, 3,000 naira isn't much to purchase a new power bank.
sad
lol, tank u sir for ur advice
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
lol, tank u sir for ur advice
Anytime
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by pendusky(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one! FP material!
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:

Like the same thing Alfred Nobel did to his brother
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by godunia(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Even if I won't try it myself,I m happy to no that i can build my own power bank if I choose to.thanks for sharing this info
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
op,how do u recharge ur power bank,give us actual schematics.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who says Nigerians are not intelligent? I dough my hart for you OP! Nice tutorial.
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by eightsin(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
What of the charging port to the power bank. I mean the one that will be used to charge the batteries in the power bank.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by gen2briz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thumbs up guy...
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nazeeboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nice one OP! U study physics or wetin?
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
creative... Thumbs up op cheesy

Ama try it , love stuffs like this.
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by nwaobitex: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by ikbnice(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2015
see what unstable electricity supply in Nigeria as turned us into. May God neva forgive those behind the erratic nd epileptic power supply in Nigeria.

@o.p, nice info nd am gonna try it despite d little risk involved.
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by midasbliss(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2015
I Love Taking Risks grin
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by SUGARSON(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2015
NICE OP,
I LOVE TECHY STUFFS LIKE THIS.
Re: Learn How To Make Home Made Power Bank Here. by Najwal: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Frankmishael:

Am sure the chines & white that made them 4 u to buy are members of bokoharam and equally practice their religion too, silence is always a better option intead of running ur mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.