Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death (5344 Views)

Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture) / Von Apochi Recovering From Burns From A Car Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death by okwuvic(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Gulder Ultimate Search 1 contestant, TV star and actor Von Apochi tells his story of how he survived a horrific fire incident when his car went up in flames about a month a go in Lagos, leaving him with second degree burns. His story below...

To say am stunned will be the most mild way to put this... at first my heart skipped so hard i could feel my hands tremble; had to place a quick call to my friend and brother Von; well, if you have never met Von, you'll have no idea how amazing and super supportive of a man he is.

See more pictures here: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/04/graphic-pics-how-tv-star-actor-von.html

Re: How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death by loomer: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Sorry bro,
Re: How TV Star & Actor, Von Apochi Was Nearly Burnt To Death by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Baba God, abeg o.

we thank God for his liofe..

but it looks for spiritual.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Harrysong Seriously Washing His Clothes Himself / SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online / Nollywood Actress, Ijeoma Grace Agu Almost Naked In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.