Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin (798 Views)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
the former PDP governorship candidate in Edo state and national coordinator Goodluck support. group. maj general Charles. airhiavbere and over 7,000.of his supporters have defected. to the APC on Sunday. speaking. at the rally Maj Gen Charles said that "you would agree with me that I was the PDP candidate in the 2012 gubernatorial election and if you have been following. my political activities you would notice that there have been political tension in the state and now that we have APC in the state level and now at the federal level you would imagine the unprecedented. development it would bring to the state and we cannot afford to be in opposition to the federal government so today I am not decamping but simply moving with my supporters to join the change train moving around the country. he said only a fool will remain in the opposition.
He also went ahead to pledge his unalloyed allegiance to General Muhammadu buhari and the APC and used the medium to urge everyone in the state to vote for APC in the state house of assembly elections.on ground to receive him into the APC fold was the chairman Barr Anselm ojezua and Governor of the state comrade Adams aliyu oshiomhole.
Governor Adams oshiomhole who spoke at the rally said he felt glad that his main opponent on the governorship. election had come to the fold and assured the party of victory at the forthcoming elections.he Also pledged to continue to delivery good governance to the people of Edo state.
Re: former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Scam
Re: former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin by teemanbastos(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
politicians in Nigeria aint loyal.
Only fighting 4 personal pockets.

Trash.
Now d sme set of pple in PDP will now migr8 to APC.
Defection rules shud be made tighter in Nigeria.
Re: former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin by ladibright(f): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Smh for Nigeria politicians... cry
Re: former Pdp Governorship Candidate 7,000 others defect to APC in benin by ayukdaboss(m): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
By 2019, KOWA party might have more relevance than PDP. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bode George, Fani-kayode, CCFN Group Slam Akiolu / African Countries Secretly Seeking Nigeria's Division / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.