Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Have To Say About This (1167 Views)

What Do You Have To Say About The Euro 2016 Closing Ceremony? / Lol! See What Some People Had To Say About Ahmed Musa's Captaincy Today. / Here What Foriegners Had To Say About Sweden Vs Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
what do you have to say about this CR7 AND MESSI comparison

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Dyt(f): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Whatever
I don't like CR7
angry angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Whatever
I don't like CR7
angry angry
haters really hating
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
1000 LIKES FOR CR7
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
messiboo!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oga it is no longer called a hat-trick when it is more than 3 goals. And for your info, Messi has scored 5 goals in two La Liga games before and 4 goals in over three La Liga games. If you're to count those as hat-trick, it means he has nothing less than 29 hat-tricks. And mind you, that's the first time Ronaldo would be scoring 5 goals in an official match. While Messi has done so in both La Liga and Champions League. So as it stands now, MESSI STILL HAS 24 WHILE RONALDO IS STILL ON 23.
And on a final note, you guys should let this Messi-Ronaldo ish die already, biko!! Una nor dey tire ni? Haba!
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Oga it is no longer called a hat-trick when it is more than 3 goals. And for your info, Messi has scored 5 goals in two La Liga games before and 4 goals in over three La Liga games. If you're to count those as hat-trick, it means he has nothing less than 29 hat-tricks. And mind you, that's the first time Ronaldo would be scoring 5 goals in an official match. While Messi has done so in both La Liga and Champions League. So as it stands now, MESSI STILL HAS 24 WHILE RONALDO IS STILL ON 23.
And on a final note, you guys should let this Messi-Ronaldo ish die already, biko!! Una nor dey tire ni? Haba!
it is counted among hatrick.

A hat-trick or hat trick in sports is the
achievement of a positive feat three times or
more during a game,
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat-trick
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
EroticAngelina:
messiboo!!! kiss
no b only messiboo na dembaBaboo
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xavier9ja:

HAT-TRICK means THREE (3) GOALS, and anything more or less than it, is NO LONGER A HAT-TRICK. Please take note.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:

HAT-TRICK means THREE (3) GOALS, and anything more or less than it, is NO LONGER A HAT-TRICK. Please take note.
but are they given the match day ball after scoring more than 3? if yes then it is counted among hatrick
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Krasid(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Whatever
I don't like CR7
angry angry
BAD BELLE.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Krasid:
BAD BELLE.
is allowed
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xavier9ja:
but are they given the match day ball after scoring more than 3? if yes then it is counted among hatrick

Then that means Messi has 31 La Liga hat-tricks, sir. For your consumption, sir, Messi has a total of 32 hat-tricks for Barcelona in all competitions and a total of 42 career hat-tricks, both for club and country. And if we're to add those additional 6 (that I mentioned earlier in my previous post), it means Messi would have a total of 29/30 La Liga hat-tricks; a total of 37/38 hat-tricks for Barcelona excluding the 5 and 4 goals he scored against Leverkusen and Arsenal respectively, which will in turn bring it to 39/40 Barcelona hat-tricks; and a total of 47/48 career hat-tricks for both club and country.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Krasid(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:
You just showed the world how you know nothing about football.Messi has NEVER scored 5 goals in a la liga game before.He has scored 5 once only against leverkusen in the UCL.3+ goals are counted as hat tricks and both are level on 24.I wonder where you got your stats from.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xavier9ja:

A hat-trick or hat trick in sports is the
achievement of a positive feat three times or
more during a game,
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat-trick

Okay. You won. My apologies, please.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Krasid:
You just showed the world how you know nothing about football.Messi has NEVER scored 5 goals in a la liga game before.He has scored 5 once only against leverkusen in the UCL.3+ goals are counted as hat tricks and both are level on 24.I wonder where you got your stats from.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Krasid(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Xavier9ja:
Don't listen to him.His football knowledge is limited.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Krasid(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Then that means Messi has 31 La Liga hat-tricks, sir. For your consumption, sir, Messi has a total of 32 hat-tricks for Barcelona in all competitions and a total of 42 career hat-tricks, both for club and country. And if we're to add those additional 6 (that I mentioned earlier in my previous post), it means Messi would have a total of 29/30 La Liga hat-tricks; a total of 37/38 hat-tricks for Barcelona excluding the 5 and 4 goals he scored against Leverkusen and Arsenal respectively, which will in turn bring it to 39/40 Barcelona hat-tricks; and a total of 47/48 career hat-tricks for both club and country.
Wrong stats.Messi has 34 hattricks; 31 for barca, 3 for Arg.CR7 has 31 hattricks; 28 for Madrid, 1 for Utd, 2 for Portugal.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Xavier9ja(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Okay. You won. My apologies, please.
always welcome bro
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This by Fairgodwin(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Krasid:
Wrong stats.Messi has 34 hattricks; 31 for barca, 3 for Arg.CR7 has 31 hattricks; 28 for Madrid, 1 for Utd, 2 for Portugal.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Victory Countdown! / The 20 Highest-paid Athletes In The World / Edin Dzeko Protests On His World Cup Goal Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.