Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Am New In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am New In Lagos (672 Views)

I Am New Here. Can You All Please Welcome Me. / Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / I Am New To Uyo And In Need Of A Job Urgently!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New In Lagos by zeennurei(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello my Dear Nairalanders,
I am new in lagos, i stay in lekki phase ii and my office is in Oshodi, please i need your advice on how to be transporting myself from lekki phase ii to Oshodo though i will soon relocate close to my office.

I look forward to your honest advice.

Thank you.
Re: I Am New In Lagos by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Haaaaa
U need be leaving house 4am to beat the traffic

In my own calculation ooo
Am sorry I can't help cos that distance is like from lag to Ibadan
Re: I Am New In Lagos by tunwumi: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
I used to be in this shoe before. See u have to relocate else u will be working for danfo drivers.
Re: I Am New In Lagos by obiak4(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Truth be told the cost of transportation would take a toll on your income and just like the poster above me said you would be working for dem danfo boys find someone whom you can squat with for the main time
someone around apapa,orege and the like so that you can save and have something worthwhile
Re: I Am New In Lagos by zeennurei(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank you all for your honest advices, i was thinking i will be moving against the traffic , in the morning the traffic will be on the other lane same in the evening or what do you think?

Thank you all for your concern, pls give me an estimate for the cost of transportation daily, will appreciate having an idea
Re: I Am New In Lagos by Henix(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Quite stressful, not just the transport fare. Why not do urself a favour, by moving closer to oshodi? Save urself the cost and stress
Re: I Am New In Lagos by zeennurei(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Henix:
Quite stressful, not just the transport fare. Why not do urself a favour, by moving closer to oshodi? Save urself the cost and stress

pls is there cheap hotel that i can get withing Oshodo, if yes pls like how much

(1) (Reply)

Benue 2015: Mass Defection Hit Benue PDP [PHOTO] / Photographer, Yomi Black And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary! / A Message To My Fellow IGBO Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.