Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? (1250 Views)

How Come This Could Be, I Never Believed It / REVEALED: Post I've Liked On Nairaland (photos) / WHY WOULD U CALL URSELF 100%WEREY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by killjoy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
let me explain with illustrations. I hate everything about my job, I decide to resign. on d day I'm to leave, I start loving everything I hated bout this job. another illustration. President goodluck has been everyone's favourite "aunt sally" for d past six years, yet nw dat he has less than two months to return to "otueke" ( were we mercilessly sent him) , he is suddenly d man of d year! shey you get d scenario I'm tryna paint. nw wot do u call dis phenomenon I tried googling it Bt dint even knw hw to ask it... lolzzz. grammaticians in d house, plz help me...

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by swaggzo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. .BROTHER.
ESPECIALLY WITH HUMANS

YOU HATE AND IGNORE THEM ALL YOUR LIFE
AND START TO MISS AND WANT THEM ONCE THEY STOP PAYING YOU TIME AND AUDIENCE.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
buhariphobia

that is if you are talking about Goodluck.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by killjoy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
victorels:
buhariphobia

that is if you are talking about Goodluck.

ohhh boy... dat was an illustration. I'm tokin bout d name of d general phenomenon
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
killjoy:

ohhh boy... dat was an illustration. I'm tokin bout d name of d general phenomenon

You must be an April born. They are like that.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
swaggzo:
IT ALWAYS HAPPENS. .BROTHER.
ESPECIALLY WITH HUMANS

victorels:

You must be an April born. They are like that

What's the phenomenon called?
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:

What's the phenomenon called?

I heard that April born people are more emotional than practical. Its not a phenomenon. It is emotional disorders.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

I heard that April born people are more emotional than practical. Its not a phenomenon. It is emotional disorders.
All disorders have a name..
What if killjoy told you they are not april born?
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:

All disorders have a name..
What if killjoy told you they are not April born?

Well for the name of the disorder, I have non to give. But it is good to accept it as a disorder and then try to overcome it.

This only happen to people that are reserved and are afraid of being alone. So the fear of being left alone make them to desire the company of the one they don't like but are found of.

I only mentioned April because a thought said they are more emotional than practical. They can give you their food to go hungry, use their resource to solve another's problem leaving theirs. such a thing is not natural.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

But it is good to accept it as a disorder
I strongly disagree smiley

victorels:

such a thing is not natural.
Lol..
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:

I strongly disagree smiley

Lol..

I am just saying that he is afraid of being alone. I believe there is a phobia for that. and if so, it is a disorder and disorders are not natural normal.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by papercoin(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2015
FEAR OF THE UNkNOWN S FOR ME WHENEVER I HAVE SUCH FEELING ITS SIMPLY MEANS IM NOT STUpID THAT IS TO SAY THE DECISION I TOOKk IS THE RIGHT DECISION
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by killjoy(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

I also disagree bro. its too common to be a disorder-i think. hv u been reading posts about Jonathan before d election? have u read recent posts? Jonathan isn't a hero cos he did anything heroic Bt is a celebrated n good man n role model because he's about to leave n we won't b seeing much of him.

I resigned exactly seven days ago. on my last day, I started collecting music n pix from colleagues phones. I started to look fondly at dsame pipl who made me resign. its rili crazy n I believe dis whole "phenomenon or disorder" has a name n I'm curious, I wanna knw it grin
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

I am just saying that he is afraid of being alone. I believe there is a phobia for that. and if so, it is a disorder and disorders are not natural normal.
Q.E.D
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by killjoy(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2015
papercoin:
FEAR OF THE UNkNOWN S FOR ME WHENEVER I HAVE SUCH FEELING ITS SIMPLY MEANS IM NOT STUpID THAT IS TO SAY THE DECISION I TOOKk IS THE RIGHT DECISION

to an extent, same with me. I usually don't renege on a plan cos of dat feeling. I enjoy it while it lasts Bt I never let it push me back to lapping my vomit.. if its over its over. if its done. den its done. Even Jesus Christ said it - it. is. finished.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by papercoin(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
killjoy:

to an extent, same with me. I usually don't renege on a plan cos of dat feeling. I enjoy it while it lasts Bt I never let it push me back to lapping my vomit.. if its over its over. if its done. den its done. Even Jesus Christ said it - it. is. finished.

IF YOURE SEARCHING FOR THE ENGLISH WORD SEARCH FOR THE "FfEAR oF CHANGE" I.e change as a pHOBIA I THINK THAT SHOULd ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
killjoy:

I also disagree bro. its too common to be a disorder-i think. hv u been reading posts about Jonathan before d election? have u read recent posts? Jonathan isn't a hero cos he did anything heroic Bt is a celebrated n good man n role model because he's about to leave n we won't b seeing much of him.

I resigned exactly seven days ago. on my last day, I started collecting music n pix from colleagues phones. I started to look fondly at dsame pipl who made me resign. its rili crazy n I believe dis whole "phenomenon or disorder" has a name n I'm curious, I wanna knw it grin

Ok.
just observe your feeling in some months time when you would have made new clique in a new work environment. Their calls won't interest you anymore.

When you are found of people, not necessarily liking them, you will miss them when you are separated from them for a while. The effect is more if you are a reserved person. You will even make an effort to connect back, calling and asking of others that you never cared about.

I can't tell you this is what name it is called but I believe it is something attached to a Phobia and phobias need to be treated.
Re: I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? by killjoy(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2015
victorels:

Ok.
just observe your feeling in some months time when you would have made new clique in a new work environment. Their calls won't interest you anymore.

When you are found of people, not necessarily liking them, you will miss them when you are separated from them for a while. The effect is more if you are a reserved person. You will even make an effort to connect back, calling and asking of others that you never cared about.

I can't tell you this is what name it is called but I believe it is something attached to a Phobia and phobias need to be treated.

get u. hope someone who knows d name comes sooner dan later.

(1) (Reply)

Special Adviser To President Jonathan, Obi Asika Loses Mom / Nairaland: I Have Never See Any Of My Thread On Front Page. Do I Deserve It? / Any Idea On How I Can Pick My Car Keys? From This Big Snake (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.