Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas (3191 Views)

Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning / The Foolishness Among Yorubas And Igbos / The IPOB Were Responsible For The Explosion In Benin Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by PenSniper: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo:
Feelings of inadequacy and domination have overcome the Yoruba as I and many have noticed an explosion of Anti-Igbo threats, remarks and a general fixation on Igbos as of late. When compared to how Ndigbo handled having the vice presidency (Dr. Alex Ekwueme) to this new found barbarity it's clear to see that between Igbos and Yoruba's we hold the future while the later can only plunge anything they touch into darkness.

Ndigbo, be vigilant. Not at the threat of danger, but at the threat of dying of laughter. We have won seats in the Lagos Assembly and will continue to advance whether it's liked or not by an irrelevant tribe that pay rent to our fathers on their grandfather's land. There are also good yoruba among the dregs that don't subscribe to this mentality. Let us continue patterning with those among them that understand and desire success and not the sabotage of another man or group of men. For every Naira you made yesterday in Lagos, make 2 more today to spite the enemies of your progress!

No disappointment. Animalistic as usual.

2 Likes

Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by MalcoImX: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo, where you at? You cannot create a problem and run away. Come and finish what you started oo!
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by Ikengawo: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have a job. Talk to you later
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by omenka(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ikengawo:
product of rape by the Oba of Lagos against the daughter of a babalawo. All forces that stand against the Zion of Africa will crumble cool cool
Idiotic pronouncements like this are what drive the imaginary hatred against the Igbos.

All these tribal zealots from all tribes make me sick.

5 Likes

Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by Jman06(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
One thing I hate so much is tribalism!
Please you all should stop this nonsense before it degenerate into something else.

I am Igbo and supported GEJ not because of tribal reasons but because I believe in him.

I don't hate hausas neither do I hate yorubas.
Let us learn how to live with one another in peace and eschew all unholy rivalries.

Even the real politicians don't take tribalism the way you folks do.

Sometimes it beats my imagination how SOME of my Igbo brethren will remain in another man's land and be making mockery of their hosts, or how Yoruba people always claim that only Igbos live in other people's lands as if those of them living in the Igboland are ghosts.

To my Igbo brethren, remember that even the Jimi Agbaje that we are supporting is a Yoruba man and that politics aside, he will protect his Yoruba heritage when the chips are down. Or do you think he will happy that you cast aspersions on his people? Of course he won't!

My point is, let us stop fanning the embers of hatred among ourselves before it degenerates into what we never envisaged.

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by BrokenTV: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
what this folks are doing here is very annoying. And to think seun a yorubaman condone this rubbish from them is really disheartening.
Hypocrisy at the highest level, the time your brothers where opening thread up and down you where asleep. You guys are pathetic.
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
beat your chest very well. All this lies against oba rilwan just to make jimi win the election won't work. Jimi will never ever be the governor of eko. We will send you ungrateful beings a strong message on Saturday, that yorubas own every inch of odualand.
oga go and seat down in the mud, is jimi agbaje an Igbo?
If ambode had done things right, he would have gotten the support of ndigbo?
Please spare us your rants and stop defending that your toothless ranting oba of Lagos.

Nothing will happen, he should mind what he says, else.....
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by sherrylo: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Anyways #AMBODE2015
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by KriTic24A: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jman06:
One thing I hate so much is tribalism!
Please you all should stop this nonsense before it degenerate into something else.

I am Igbo and supported GEJ not because of tribal reasons but because I believe in him.

I don't hate hausas neither do I hate yorubas.
Let us learn how to live with one another in peace and eschew all unholy rivalries.

Even the real politicians don't take tribalism the way you folks do.

Sometimes it beats my imagination how SOME of my Igbo brethren will remain in another man's land and be making mockery of their hosts, or how Yoruba people always claim that only Igbos live in other people's lands as if those of them living in the Igboland are ghosts.

To my Igbo brethren, remember that even the Jimi Agbaje that we are supporting is a Yoruba man and that politics aside, he will protect his Yoruba heritage when the chips are down. Or do you think he will happy that you cast aspersions on his people? Of course he won't!

My point is, let us stop fanning the embers of hatred among ourselves before it degenerates into what we never envisaged.

A word is enough for the wise!

Another point is that on a Sunday all these people will come back and look so Pius as if they can nerver eat food in the name of religion. On a business /politics day, hardly can they tolerate one another, yet they say they are Christians or Moslems.
See them dressing themselves down as if today is the end of the world. Chaii!!!
Sometimes you even find cat and dog becoming friends when they are being reared by same owner. Not so for humans..
Na wah oo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by Jman06(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
KriTic24A:

Another point is that on a Sunday all these people will come back and look so Pius as if they can nerver eat food in the name of religion. On a business /politics day, hardly can they tolerate one another, yet they say they are Christians or Moslems.
See them dressing themselves down as if today is the end of the world. Chaii!!!
Sometimes you even find cat and dog becoming friends when they are being reared by same owner. Not so for humans..
Na wah oo!!!
That's why many people don't take religion seriously because rather than unite people, it divides them.
Re: The Explosion Of Anti-igbo Sentiment Among Yorubas by shiningshina(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Refusing To Shake The Zulu King That Caused Xenophobia / CERN Opens The Door Way To Hell In Sept. 2015 Using The Large Hadron Collider / President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.