Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (35191 Views)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by sweetgala(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jokay07:
The statement this man made has made the igbos to think that they r relevant.

Unfortunately so, even if JK wins do not be surprised to see him ally with APC rather quickly and betray his SE friends.

He is a rampant Yoruba Lagos man more so than Ambode.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jokay07:
The statement this man made has made the igbos to think that they r relevant.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Useless vagabond so called oba
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE OBA NEEDS TO RETRACT HIS STATEMENT. IT IS BABARIC AND UNACCEPTABLE! sad

1 Like

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Dyt(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
free2ryhme:

you don forget say na under 25 children full nairaland

children wey still sey hustle or pursue woman

Na
U wld be amazed that GMB got a PA here
Even the outgoing President got his too
NL is a land of many
Luck might just shine on me
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by bidex(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:
This just leaked on twitter. Click on the link below to listen to the audio of an alleged speech attributed to the monarch which has inflamed nerves in Lagos state especially.

https://soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2284534_obaspeech_jpeg7a31a8b98b109f64e3f0c348f02bc4fd

https://mobile.twitter.com/jag_bros/status/585118020806270976?p=v
https://soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3

can you prove it whenever you are called for clarification?
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by frisky2good(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ lost, he accepted jejely. APC is still on course to win in Lagos and an Oba is already threatening people with death. Isn't Joe Igbokwe an Igbo man? Can't they use him to cajole his Igbo brothers? The whole world is commending us for the presidential elections, I hope we will not use small sh*t to stain big nyash with governorship elections.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
adaweezy:
V I have since listened to an mp3 voice on sound cloud purported to be that of Oba of Lagos and showing that Kabiyesi uttered those unfortunate words/threats. 

If that is true, I really feel it's a very bad moment of indiscretion for Kabiyesi to have said those things. It is totally unjustifiable. People say worse things in hush tones, they are never for public consumption. 

In any case, I think it's better for the warring parties to sheathe their swords. As unfortunate as those words are, a party may not emerge from it any better.

You do not travel 100 of miles to a foreign land and expect that you can determine who become their king for them. At least, you do not say it LOUDLY or RECKLESSLY.

Those who recklessly play INTRUSIVE POLITICS should do unto others what they can also accept from others. 

As God liveth, AMBODE is the nest Governor of Lagos State and any INTRUSIVE gang-up politics that couldn't save GEJ will not safe Jimi Agbaje who is JUST KIDDING.

Are you people crazy? Foreign land in Nigeria? Are you people stark raving mad?

An Igbo man has the right to vote whom ever he so chooses! Why are we practising false democracy?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by MARKone(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

KABIYESI PLEASE IGNORE ALL THESE IGBO RANTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THEY SHOULD RETURN TO THEIR STATE IF LAGOS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM

Na wetin FFK and Doyin told Jonathan that, election is not won on the social media..he learnt the hard way, keep on deluding yourselves

Adegbodolu1:
THEY ARE VISITORS HERE AND VISITORS THEY WILL FOREVER BE.

Oh we are visitors, where you brought up to talk to your 'visitor' like that, because you are in a position of authority. Please do have it in mind, that the population of Yorubas that have found home in SE is on the increase, and any threat to our safety will be met with equal response or even more.

******modified*****

This has been their plan from inception, to annihilate the Igbos.

My people need to be very Vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by norriswood(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
What will happen if oba said it, ibo people are problematic anywhere you see them, can you do this rubbish in kano or kaduna? If you people are not comfortable with the statement you people should go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by DukeNija(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
sagbar:
Well said Kabiyesi...No apology sir!

Apparently your weak minded kabiyesi is already denying it. Wimps. Can't stand and fight.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by chamboy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Oba you messed with the wrong people. Believe you me, we will not only vote for Agbaje but we will now buy off that your dirty mosquito infested lagoon, sandfill it and turn it into paradise in our characteristic style right under your very nose.
If not for the spirit of Easter, i would have negotiated with AMADIOHA on what becomes your fate in the next 7days too. Be guided o grin cool
go n turn ur Red Soil to Loamy first

1 Like

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by shizzleStar: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Ambode DID NOT ask the Oba to say those words for him.

But think about this "Stupidity is when you say Lagos is no mans land but quick to say Niger Delta oil belongs to Niger Deltians. Abeg allow the Oba jare, all this misquoting and twisting of words won't take us anywhere "

I Won’t Discriminate Against Any Tribe – Ambode

http://www.saharareporters.com/2015/04/06/i-won’t-discriminate-against-any-tribe-–-ambode#VSLDMAzsPk4.twitter
shut up!

Honest Nigerians should rather be asking how yorubas always claim lagos that was largely built with Niger Delta oil proceeds but always quick to insist that Niger delta oil belongs to all Nigerians and not only SS.

You are not so smart my friend

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Cholls(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
my brother too much of DongYi
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
davdandam:
ori ade can say anything he wants to.....ko kan baba anybody, he is a king and in yoruba land we respect our kings....he has said it and so effiiiin what? but still yet sha kabiyesi jk will win this saturday period. grin
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by DickDastardly(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
chamboy:
go n turn ur Red Soil to Loamy first
grin
No i wont tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by DrDre1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well, I doubt the king will deny he's the one speaking in this audio recording. The 'damage control' statement will do little to convince people otherwise either. It's obvious tribal sentiments will always play a part in Nigeria no matter how loud we sing the song of unity. I don't support threats to anyone from anyone no matter how highly placed. That said, the igbos should stop allowing themselves to be used for mischief in any form by any set of people.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by manutdadex(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Ambode DID NOT ask the Oba to say those words for him.

But think about this "Stupidity is when you say Lagos is no mans land but quick to say Niger Delta oil belongs to Niger Deltians. Abeg allow the Oba jare, all this misquoting and twisting of words won't take us anywhere "

I Won’t Discriminate Against Any Tribe – Ambode

http://www.saharareporters.com/2015/04/06/i-won’t-discriminate-against-any-tribe-–-ambode#VSLDMAzsPk4.twitter
when Igbos trade in Lagos it benefits Lagos on all front but u explore oil vegetation degradation..oil spills or destruction of aquatic life does not affect the whole nation..it affects only us...so don't compare bro

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Suffer ke?
Abi your Oba just admitted our supremacy...
You don't give people attention if they don't matter!

peziz:
grin grin grin grin chai!!! Igbos have suffered... Why do I find this political brouhaha so funny... Abegi everyone should sheath their sword joor.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by arent88(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
They cannot deny their oba didn't say this since they wholeheartedly accept Audio evidence from Ekitigate...And this here hinges on our call for all well meaning igbos to get ready,disregard any effusive niceties from any yoruba you don't trust and be wary of those you trust(it could be a trap)...this has gone beyond Agbaje or Ambode,it has now become a matter of your right to existence.If you took precaution against Buhari's dogs and Baboons..this is ever more the time to arm and defend your right to vote and to live.
oga u have being singing war songs since this audio issue came to light.try and be reasonable for once rather than seeing this as an opportunity to show ur hatred for the hausa or yoruba tribes.if the said speach by the oba is true then i tink he should be given the strongest condemnation, there should be no place for people like him in our society.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by zwar: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
davdandam:
ori ade can say anything he wants to.....ko kan baba anybody, he is a king and in yoruba land we respect our kings....he has said it and so effiiiin what? but still yet sha kabiyesi jk will win this saturday period. grin

Loool...you are so funny mehn...love your post.. grin
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Who cares about his alliance afterwards......
We will vote jimi just to watch omo oniles clash and kill themselves tongue cheesy
sweetgala:

Unfortunately so, even if JK wins do not be surprised to see him ally with APC rather quickly and betray his SE friends.

He is a rampant Yoruba Lagos man more so than Ambode.
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by sweatlana: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
May God prove to this king that HE is the KING of kings and power comes from HIM Alone!
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by MizMyColi(f): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said Kabiyesi

Arthur Eze called us Amala people in the presence of Jonathan and heaven didnt fall

Your Analogy is baseless.

Don't you eat Amala?tongue

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by Stillfire: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
peziz:
grin grin grin grin chai!!! Igbos have suffered... Why do I find this political brouhaha so funny... Abegi everyone should sheath their sword joor.

It is very funny, my sister. grin grin The thing wey Igbo people go cause for this country, ehn. grin grin grin

Oba ride on... grin All fraudulence must be revealed, thank God for technology. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by zwar: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
DickDastardly:
Oba you messed with the wrong people. Believe you me, we will not only vote for Agbaje but we will now buy off that your dirty mosquito infested lagoon, sandfill it and turn it into paradise in our characteristic style right under your very nose.
If not for the spirit of Easter, i would have negotiated with AMADIOHA on what becomes your fate in the next 7days too. Be guided o grin cool

Why not save your money and ''your people' can use it to develop the east..don't you think it is better, than developing other people's land...
Mr smart ass... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? by zwar: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[size=20pt]TRUTH HURTS[/size]

Seconded... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) / INEC Releases Time-table For Recalling Melaye / Shutting Crypto Accounts Can't Stop Igboho’s Funding - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.