Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO (2312 Views)

Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Poses With Baby Lion (photos) / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by tunluvus: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tiwa Savage Plays With A cub
Tiwa Savage heavily Pregnant Mavin’s first lady, have been touring round as it seems because she was spotted with Kaffi in Uganda and now it’s South Africa..the mega Nigerian super star visited the lion park in S.A and shared a picture with the lion pictured above. He king of the jungle met Queen, As Tania Omotayo says the Lions may be the kings of the jungle but when the queen is in town ,everybody shuts down..

READ MORE @ : http://naijatroller.com/tiwa-savage-plays-with-a-baby-lion-her-new-pet-photo/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by TrishaP(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hehe... she won't have the mind if that cub was alive. I know my nigerians.
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by saaedlee: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Poster above me
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by tunluvus: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE cub is reli alive
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by bellabae(f): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why she nor play with the mama??!
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Young03(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
na who she de deceive?
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by omanifrank(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
By 2045, I will have the biggest zoo in African.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by silverdam(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I won't be surprised if she would name her unborn child "Baby Lion"
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Crocz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
White lion...very rare!

But even the baby lion look disinterested in her, probably cos she gat no meat on her as's bone
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Bleszin(f): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by englishmart(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
that's obviously a cub... Lions don't take bullshits

Abi she wan form Daniel of our time?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
I want a lon cub
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin by then all the kittens in your street would have grown into 'lions'! grin
Tydies:
By 2045, I will have the biggest zoo in African.
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Do not try this @ home
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by fenanda(f): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okay na
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Nimblemind(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Na God safe am say the lion still get hangover... If not ehn.
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by tunluvus: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
na wetin for happen
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 07, 2015
100% sure that it will make FP undecided

but wait oo shocked , which one be baby lion grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Plays With A Baby Lion, Her New Pet ?| PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Chaii..dis babe is lukin more prettier each passing day. Pregnancy fit her I swear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off New Sexy Look / See Throwback Photo Of Kim K And Khloe Kardeshian When They Were Just Kids / Ladies Expose Full Cleavage On MTVMAMA2016 Red Carpet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.