Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Vote JK For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote JK For Governor (777 Views)

Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Buy Your Lagoon Vest.. Vote JK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote JK For Governor by Castos(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk is a yoruba, Ambode is yoruba too, why are the yorubas fighting the Igbo because they want to vote JK! Is it not their right to exercise their franchise. This is as bad as it looks and sounds. Throughout today, Niaraland has been boiling with Igbo bashing threads from the Yorubas. Is JK an Igbo man? Please I urge everybody to come out in mass and vote out Tinubu's government from lagos. The have suffered us (lagosians) enough! We must march for change irrespective of the party. Stop Tinubu's puppets now or you'll regret it. #wehavedecidedtovoteJK!
Re: Vote JK For Governor by bewla(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
No to jimi jump up AMBODE STRAIGHT
Re: Vote JK For Governor by domopps(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Why must I vote for JK?

Team Change!

Change is what we need and not JK

Cheeeers
Re: Vote JK For Governor by Aderupoko2: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is the man....for Buhari's sake
Re: Vote JK For Governor by Castos(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Aderupoko2:
Ambode is the man....for Buhari's sake
We don't know who they really are in person and how capable they are. But one thing is sure one of them is not a puppet and has rejected the corrupt ways of the cabal hiding under the ruling party. Be a part of this revolution.
Re: Vote JK For Governor by monitoragent: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Posters ahead of me are fools. Ambidextrous is a puppet. Jimi is the an to tackle godfatheris m od thorough and his godsons Ambod and fashola.
Re: Vote JK For Governor by adaweezy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
monitoragent:
Posters ahead of me are fools. Ambidextrous is a puppet. Jimi is the an to tackle godfatheris m od thorough and his godsons Ambod and fashola.
Ediot

Re: Vote JK For Governor by capip120(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akiolu will Perish in river Niger.
Idiot on drugs as if Jimi abgaje is an igbo man
Re: Vote JK For Governor by Castos(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
capip120:
Akiolu will Perish in river Niger.
Idiot on drugs as if Jimi abgaje is an igbo man
Let's not dwell too much on that Oba's outrageous statement. Jimi is the people's choice and I want all to come out on saturday 11th of April and vote him for a better Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

See How An APC Supporter Celebrated Buhari's Victory After The Presidential Poll / Fani-kayode Predicts Victory For Osun PDP Candidates / DSTV Rubbishes Court Order, Implements 20 Per Cent Subscription Hike; CPC, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.