Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Go To Any Church On Sundays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Go To Any Church On Sundays (1255 Views)

Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
What I do these days is to wake up on Sunday morning and go to any church that I remember first. I no longer belong to a particular church.
I have been doing this for sometime and I no longer feel like am owing any body anything.i go to any church and worship there. I told myself the church is worshipping the same God and therefore I should not be restricted to any building.
What your take on this guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Gboliwe: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
You need to be planted in a house for you to grow well. Go to God in prayer, He has promised to direct the steps of a good man.

Apple seeds do not grow in the city of Uyo, it will be fruitless for you to be hovering everywhere with no root.

I wish you well
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by twosquare(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
lastmessenger:
What I do these days is to wake up on Sunday morning and go to any church that I remember first. I no longer belong to a particular church.
I have been doing this for sometime and I no longer feel like am owing any body anything.i go to any church and worship there. I told myself the church is worshipping the same God and therefore I should not be restricted to any building.
that's okay...anyone who does not have an enlarge heart to accommodate other denominations will not be a partaker in the next move and plan of what the Father is about to do on earth in this last days.

It is good you have shed away the "my church" mentality induced by religion and embrace the oneness of the Faith. There is one hope, one faith, one baptism, one love and one Father who birth us all.

But also be on guard against one thing when visiting the saints in other gatherings..."Be careful of what you hear and how you ear "
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by gatiano(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you see the Bible in my hands, know for certainty that the Quran is not far. I will never give tithes to the church or mosque (i may give offerings, to development and maintenance of the organization), that is if i go. I give my tithes on the streets myself.

It is very nice, You actually learn more.
lastmessenger:
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
You need to be planted in a house for you to grow well. Go to God in prayer, He has promised to direct the steps of a good man.

Apple seeds do not grow in the city of Uyo, it will be fruitless for you to be hovering everywhere with no root.

I wish you well
is the church not one?did Jesus ask us to be planted in a church house like most of have been planted in one house all their without knowing what the other houses got to offer? For me the church is one and I should feel free to attend anyone at any time. God is in all of them.
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2015
So when are you visiting the Church of Satan? Free chinchin and kpomo for first-timers. smiley
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:30am On Apr 07, 2015
gatiano:
If you see the Bible in my hands, know for certainty that the Quran is not far. I will never give tithes to the church or mosque (i may give offerings, to development and maintenance of the organization), that is if i go. I give my tithes on the streets myself.

It is very nice, You actually learn more.
for some time I have been trying to fathom your philosophies and belief but I have not been able to place you to be a Christian, a muslim,an athiest or creationist. Where do you stand?
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:31am On Apr 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
So when are you visiting the Church of Satan? Free chinchin and kpomo for first-timers. smiley
church of satan? Do you do Human sacrifice there? I really need to watch some live horror movie.
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 07, 2015
lastmessenger:
church of satan? Do you do Human sacrifice there? I really need to watch some live horror movie.
Yeah, we watch replays of Passion of the Christ once a month.
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, we watch replays of Passion of the Christ once a month.
lol. How do
You punish apostates of the church of Satan?
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
lastmessenger:
lol. How do
You punish apostates o the church of Satan?
We don't. Unlike Abrahamic religions, Lucifer doesn't care about the numbers. He who sees the light, and blinds his eyes, to him shall his repercussion be.
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2015
lastmessenger:

lolz!! you re damn right bro, on sunday morning just find a nearest billboard,

after all, its the same purpose, to sing, dance, shout, fire ur enemies, and contribute money to pastor and his wife a.k.a daddy & mummy

#christianityisajoke

1 Like

Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

We don't. Unlike Abrahamic religions, Lucifer doesn't care about the numbers. He who sees the light, and blinds his eyes, to him shall his repercussion be.
thanks a lot for your offer? Where is your church address?
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2015
MrPresident:

lolz!! you re damn right bro, on sunday morning just find a nearest billboard,

after all, its the same purpose, to sing, dance, shout, fire ur enemies, and contribute money to pastor and his wife a.k.a daddy & mummy

#christianityisajoke
What did Christ come to establish?
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
lastmessenger:

What did Christ come to establish?

he didn't establish any shiit!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
MrPresident:

he didn't establish any shiit!!
I thought He said "I will build my church"
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
lastmessenger:

I thought He said "I will build my church"

he didn't say shiit...

1 Like

Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by gatiano(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am a Muslim, but not the Muslims you are used to.
If you say christianity, who did Moses and Abraham referred to as the Most High. Jesus did not call himself christ, christ is not his surname, who made that up? It was definitely not Jesus.

Judeism is named after one of the sons of Jacob (Judah); Who did Abraham call upon? There was nothing called Judiesm in the time of Abraham, yet Abraham's wife Sarah was told to cover up herself more like the Muslims do today.

Todays muslims are not Muslims, they are Mohammedian(arabs), sadly the black muslims follow their ways from the hadith, and the black christians follow the white christians or the thalmudic fake akhenazi jews (fake jews).

Islam composed of both the hebrew faith and the Muslims. It was the light skinned arabs and fake jews that split it into two, mohammedian and judiesm, thus they can never have peace, never.
Christianity is in reality what can be called anti-christ in the modern sense. it is a devil's religion (sorry, that is the truth, controlled by the andromedans, greys who are actually made on this earth 4000 years ago before the birth of Moses).

My religion is - I will not do unto others what i don't wish for myself (well this will be the new religion after the wicked is been consumed by heavenly bombs).
lastmessenger:
for some time I have been trying to fathom your philosophies and belief but I have not been able to place you to be a Christian, a muslim,an athiest or creationist. Where do you stand?
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by Gboliwe: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2015
lastmessenger:
is the church not one?did Jesus ask us to be planted in a church house like most of have been planted in one house all their without knowing what the other houses got to offer? For me the church is one and I should feel free to attend anyone at any time. God is in all of them.

Since you are this wise, I wonder why you started the thread. Do what makes you happy bro. You owe nobody any explanation
Re: I Go To Any Church On Sundays by lastmessenger: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

Since you are this wise, I wonder why you started the thread. Do what makes you happy bro. You owe nobody any explanation
thank you. I started this thread to discuss and nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Read How Christianity Has Changed Adewale Ayuba / Sermon Jotters: Who Has The Final Say? {part 2} / The Popular Lunatic Man In Akungba Is Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.