Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech (923 Views)

I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by ellistmedia: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think our elders should act more peaceful and elderly in their dealings to avoid ethnic violence.
The Oba called for a private meeting with these Igbo leaders and most probably the Oba got frustrated after sensing that the Igbos may not back down voting en mass for JK hence the outburst.

I think the Igbo leaders wouldn't have gone to the press to cause this kind of widespread hate.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is all propaganda from the PDP they like playing ethnic card

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by mployer(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bro the Igbo leaders didn't go public.

The press was there at the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by derecho(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
ellistmedia:
I think our elders should act more peaceful and elderly in their dealings to avoid ethnic violence.
The Oba called for a private meeting with these Igbo leaders and most probably the Oba got frustrated after sensing that the Igbos may not back down voting en mass for JK hence the outburst.

I think the Igbo leaders wouldn't have gone to the press to cause this kind of widespread hate.
Then the Oba should clear the air instead of saying he meant it.Humility is a great virtue.Even God respects humble men.
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by derecho(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
eliment:
It is all propaganda from the PDP they like playing ethnic card
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its a good thing they went public with it

So we all know where we stand,

That would teach all those who are preaching sophistication that you dont do sophistication when dealing with animals
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by Jetjacky(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
ellistmedia:

we are talking about life's here, op
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by meforyou1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
ellistmedia:

now it is elders bashing? The press was there when your oba made those treasonous statements.
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
derecho:
Did you watch the video?
give me the link to the video
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Igbos ate naturally uncouth,so don't blame them Op..It runs in their veins.
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by Collynzo9: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
ellistmedia:

You are the biggest fool on earth for this senseless thread.
The press was there and the Oba even spoke directly to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg
Re: Why Did The Igbo Elders Have To Go Public With The Lagos Oba's Speech by saltoftheearth: 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=48pt][/size]PDP AND HATE PROPAGANDA POLITICS..WE ARE VOTING AKINWUNMI AMBODE AND NOT OBA RILWAN AKIOLU? WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WITH TINUBU DOCUMENTARY TO PULL DOWN BUHARI IS WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED HERE.LAGOSIANS ARE WISER.[size=48pt][/size]

(1) (Reply)

Political Memes ;D ;D / Shekau: How Far? / Sister Of Senator Uzodinma And 14 Others Arrested For Electoral Fraud In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.