Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics (611 Views)

Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" / Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics by saltoftheearth: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP as a party has tried in several ways to get or retain power by propaganda and divisive politics. Here is a list of few i can remember. Please add yours.

1. Buhari is sick and dying
2. Buhari is brain dead
3. Buhari is an Islamist.
4. Buhari has promised the West to pass anti gay bill
5. Tinubu is the wealthiest Landlord in Nigeria
6. Tinubu intends to remove Osinbajo and become vice president to Buhari
7. Amaechi was used by APC and has been dumped.
8. APC is an islamist party and they sponsor Boko Haram
9. Aishat Buhari said Edo Women are Prostitutes
10. Aishat Buhari was married as a minor
11. Jega has been compromised(courtesy Orubaby)
12. AND NOW....OBA RILWAN OF LAGOS SAID ALL IBOS WILL DIE IN LAGOON IF THEY DON'T VOTE AMBODE

13...........................ADD YOURS TO THE LIST

There are so much more of these kind of propaganda by PDP and its supporters that i cant remember now. Even the uneducated can see the pattern that has followed PDP wherever they campaign or they are trying to win an election. Once they see that a lie is not being bought by Nigerians, they move on to the next one. Please feel free to add yours to the list. Rather than Jimi Agbaje and his team to be finding ways of communicating their goals to the electorates, they are trying to make their opponent look bad. It did not work with GEJ, it won't work here for the Lagos gubernatorial. What if APC also decides to pick on Jimi Agbaje's statement that "THE ECONOMY WILL BE SHUT DOWN IF GEJ IS NOT RETURNED TO POWER"? But APC as a party has gone beyond such politicking. I rep AMBO2015.
Re: Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics by bewla(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos as never being rule by government of the
center this we go change Rilwan akinolu u never
die eko o gbudo baje jagaban we must not louse
our pride to the none indigene in lagos pls make
lagos safe for all we have come far to louse lagos
now no jimi jump up in April it only come up in
December A P C one family one voice one people i
say this is the spirit of lagos that is challenge let
us speak in one voice
Re: Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics by saltoftheearth: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
13. Buhari does not have WAEC certificate..(that one we have seen the season finale from military headquarters last week)
Re: Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics by RareDiamond: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2015
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OBA OF LAGOS STATEMENT. IT IS NOT A PROPAGANDA !!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A M0RON YOU BLATANT LIAR !!!

https://soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3

saltoftheearth:
PDP as a party has tried in several ways to get or retain power by propaganda and divisive politics. Here is a list of few i can remember. Please add yours.

1. Buhari is sick and dying
2. Buhari is brain dead
3. Buhari is an Islamist.
4. Buhari has promised the West to pass anti gay bill
5. Tinubu is the wealthiest Landlord in Nigeria
6. Tinubu intends to remove Osinbajo and become vice president to Buhari
7. Amaechi was used by APC and has been dumped.
8. APC is an islamist party and they sponsor Boko Haram
9. Aishat Buhari said Edo Women are Prostitutes
10. Aishat Buhari was married as a minor
11. Jega has been compromised(courtesy Orubaby)
12. AND NOW....OBA RILWAN OF LAGOS SAID ALL IBOS WILL DIE IN LAGOON IF THEY DON'T VOTE AMBODE

13...........................ADD YOURS TO THE LIST

There are so much more of these kind of propaganda by PDP and its supporters that i cant remember now. Even the uneducated can see the pattern that has followed PDP wherever they campaign or they are trying to win an election. Once they see that a lie is not being bought by Nigerians, they move on to the next one. Please feel free to add yours to the list. Rather than Jimi Agbaje and his team to be finding ways of communicating their goals to the electorates, they are trying to make their opponent look bad. It did not work with GEJ, it won't work here for the Lagos gubernatorial. What if APC also decides to pick on Jimi Agbaje's statement that "THE ECONOMY WILL BE SHUT DOWN IF GEJ IS NOT RETURNED TO POWER"? But APC as a party has gone beyond such politicking. I rep AMBO2015.
Re: Oba Rilwan's Statement, The Pdp And Hate/propaganda Politics by saltoftheearth: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
LET ME SCHOOL YOU SIR. PROPAGANDA MEANING-information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

On this note, it is not all propaganda that are lies, the intent of the news is what makes it a propaganda. This Oba Akiolu issue..is it biased? YES. Is it used to promote a political cause(in this case PDP's)? YES. So i repeat again that it is propaganda cause it is an information biased in nature used to promote PDP's cause.

When Asari Dokubo threatened the whole south west with Genocide if yorubas do not vote GEJ, where were you? On this note i close my case. And stop spewing insult over the internet. You should be better than the Oba you are upset with. Common.
RareDiamond:
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE OBA OF LAGOS STATEMENT. IT IS NOT A PROPAGANDA !!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A M0RON YOU BLATANT LIAR !!!

https://soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Disowns Oba Of Lagos Says ''every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me'' / Stop The Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu- OPC Warns / Don Jazzy Explains Oba Akiolu Might Be Working For Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.