Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

VIDEO: You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode – Oba Of Lagos To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode – Oba Of Lagos To Igbos (399 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode – Oba Of Lagos To Igbos by faroukfahima(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: VIDEO: You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode – Oba Of Lagos To Igbos by Aslawish(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank God for being the first person to commrn.[i][/i]
Re: VIDEO: You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode – Oba Of Lagos To Igbos by bewla(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos as never being rule by government of the
center this we go change Rilwan akinolu u never
die eko o gbudo baje jagaban we must not louse
our pride to the none indigene in lagos pls make
lagos safe for all we have come far to louse lagos
now no jimi jump up in April it only come up in
December A P C one family one voice one people i
say this is the spirit of lagos that is challenge let
us speak in one voice

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko To Use Workers’ Salary For Saturday Polls / 12 Nigerian & Ghanian Christian Migrants Killed Following Religious Clash On A B / Throw Back Video Of Yaradua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.