Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje (353 Views)

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje by sosanova: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Link to the Oba making death threat to Non Lagos indigenes..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik
Re: Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje by LubricatingOil: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
No. He's not making threats to non indigenes but you noisy backstabbing leeches.
Re: Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje by Holyfield1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Video abi....Ok next time i no get MB
Re: Video Of Oba Of Lagos Saying Igbo Wil Die If They Vote Jimi Agbaje by bewla(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
any body that dose not con fume with the spirit of the land let the land take him we call it odale ba le lo

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Protester's Head To INEC Headquarters / Formular One,as Political Thugs Cart Away With Ballot In Akwa Ibom.. / Please Whats My Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.