Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today (5637 Views)

New Bitcoin Business - Paying Very Good! / Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 8:24am On May 11, 2015
Make money from Event and party planning
If you have been complimented so many times on your parties, you may just be good enough to be a good party planner.

This is a business that can not fail if you are good at it, because it is a well-known fact that Nigerians love to party. All you need do is get some training and acquire some party equipment like chair, depending on how large you want the venture to be. Once you start, you can charge from N15,000 to N200,000, depending on the size of the party. If you do at least two parties in a month, you will be making a comfortable living.
Reference http://nairaresources.com/?page_id=56

Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 8:26am On May 11, 2015
Make money working as Computer class instructors
It is no longer news that computers and computer-based system have become part of everyone’s life. Not only at the workplace, but at home as well. Everyone now needs some sort of computer training. You can build a business around that.

You can even start computer classes that can be offered at home to those who are in need of your services. Whether they are old or young. You could start with two fairly-used computers that are in good computers that are in good conditions. Setting up all these should not cost you more than N50,000 and you can start without having a computer system, just do a good marketing of your service and you have people inviting you to their home or office to train them. Reference http://nairaresources.com/?page_id=56
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 8:29am On May 11, 2015
Make money working as Computer class instructors
It is no longer news that computers and computer-based system have become part of everyone’s life. Not only at the workplace, but at home as well. Everyone now needs some sort of computer training. You can build a business around that. You can even start computer classes that can be offered at home to those who are in need of your services. Whether they are old or young. You could start with two fairly-used computers that are in good computers that are in good conditions. Setting up all these should not cost you more than N50,000 and you can start without having a computer system, just do a good marketing of your service and you have people inviting you to their home or office to train them. Reference http://nairaresources.com/?page_id=56

Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 7:10pm On May 11, 2015
thank you all for following . your contribution are also welcome
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by emmmyyax(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2015
Insightful

1 Like

Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 8:56pm On May 11, 2015
thanks
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
digitite:
You make a lot of point.

thanks
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by seuncool51: 6:40am On May 15, 2015
thanks
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by misayada: 10:01pm On May 15, 2015
What do you guys think of setting up a delivery service company in Nigeria especially with the emergence of all the online shops we have now
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by warrenweste(m): 11:53pm On May 15, 2015
misayada:
What do you guys think of setting up a delivery service company in Nigeria especially with the emergence of all the online shops we have now

Very nice idea
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by harbayo20(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by Nature8(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
Nice one bro.. Keep it coming..
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by Bola4boy(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
How do I beep you
Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by Bola4boy(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
How do I beep you
harbayo20:
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
how do I beep you?

1 Like

Re: Join The Bizroom...20 Hot Business Paying In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
yeah, wokin as a private computer instructor is lucrative. it gives u chance to plan ahead becuase of the free time u have somtimes. its all ebwt been determined to go out and market yourself at the right areas. e.g GRA, SCHOOLS, GOVT QUARTERS/OFFICE AREA, INFACT EVRY WHERE.WHEN I STARTE, BETWEN 2MONTHS, I WAS ABLE TO HIT A CONTRACT OF 200,000K. ITS ALL EBWT BEEN PASSIONATE AND DETERMINED.
CALL MY FON LINE IF U NID SUCH SERVICES. I TEACH WEB DESIGN, COMPUTER APPRECIATION, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, ONLINE BUSINESS GUIDE AND GENERAL ICT CONSULTANT. MY NUMBER IS 08065847947. LOCATION, PORT HARCOURT CENTRAL AREA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Way To Register A Business Name In Cac(corporate Affairs Commission) / A Nairalander Garri Production Factory / What Business Can I Start With A Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.