Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. (644 Views)

I Want To Help Just Ten Serious Minded People To Build A Lucrative Business / Wonderful Opportunity For Serious Minded People Who Are Tired Of Their Condition / Loan Opportunity For Serious Minded People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by Maximus85(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
I've been nursing this idea for a long time. I made more research and found this infographic. With this info, which Multimillion Naira business do you think one can establish?

Please, I see this as a way to finally make something in life. I have the business idea already and it has been copyrighted. I need partners with the same mindset. Once you can get an idea close to mine from this infographic, we will talk.

You can mail me :
jimmyedu101.blog@gmail.com

If you have a very good business idea based on the infographic, I will give you a hint and we can go from there.

I will need someone who can write a very good business plan. Then we hit the road in search of investors. This is big. No joke please.

Note: A lawyer is on ground already.

I will be expecting your mails. Think hard guys.

Re: What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by Maximus85(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Here is another info. In the same line with the earlier posted infographic.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180597-internet-usage-on-nigerias-gsm-networks-increases-to-81-million.html
Re: What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by muamar(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
go to Youwin!
Re: What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by usmanktg2(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2015
you want to steal our ideas kooo
Re: What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by Maximus85(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2015
muamar:
go to Youwin!
The government might take it over.
Re: What Can You Build From This Info. Serious Minded People Please. by Maximus85(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2015
usmanktg2:
you want to steal our ideas kooo

Steal? I'm still waiting for those that'll understand what this is all about. Thanks for your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

The High Market Value Of Car Vacuum Cleaners (multi-purpose) / Nigerian Unveils New Social Network Platform In UK . / Trading The Cable GBP/USD - Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.