Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over (786 Views)

Military Takes Over Anambra Prison - PUNCH / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Military Takes Delivery Of Two Jets Loaded With Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am igbo from nnewi south lga,anambra state. I voted apc in the just concluded presidential election because I felt jonathan's government alligned with corruption and he did little to punish those found culpable,i voted apc because I know that buhari is a detribalized nigerian,but with the utterances of Oba Akiolu a friend and father to Tinubu whom is a statesman sorry a tribesman ,I just feel the yoruba's will try to play against the interest of my people (igbo's).I just want the yoruba race to know that the onus of handing over power rests with jonathan, a late drama might playout, the military headed by minimah a southerner could hijack power , after all some Generals were involved in various scams ranging from over inflated fees for arms procurement to aiding the enemy,they don't want to get investigated by the buhari regime,they don't want to lose out. My Oba ,what if the military takes over,wetin u go do,u go fight army? With the way things are now, I pray the military headed my minimah takes over the reins of power,buhari might win,yes,but he might not get sworn in! Watching in 3d!If a coup happens let's see the hot head that will rise and make noise. The talk about one Nigeria is a scam,the yoruba's hate us, we are not deceived, but like the Jews the Igbo tribe will keep on developing against all odds. I regret voting APC.ONE NIGERIA IS A FRAUD,ONE NIGERIA IS A JOKE!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
You can tell the military or vigilante or Boys scout or even Civil Defense to take over power in your state or village

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lyk the Jews the igbos will always triumph ,

against all odds we rise.
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have noticed, 99% of Igbos keep referring to Nigeria as "One Nigeria"...now I see why no sane president would ever risk putting you guys incharge of the Nigerian Army. All you guys are looking for is a way to destroy Nigeria...you shall not succeed
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by ChinemeOkpan: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
OP claimed to vote for APC, same thing with millions of igbos on Twitter. undecided undecided

Na wa o. How come only 17000 Anambrians voted for Buhari when all of u claim to be APC members grin grin

Ok OP u dont like what the OBA said? Go and die !!

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by beycity(m): 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
*sigh*... God help Nigeria!
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
OP claimed to vote for APC, same thing with millions of igbos on Twitter. undecided undecided

Na wa o. How come only 17000 Anambrians voted for Buhari when all of u claim to be APC members grin grin

Ok OP u dont like what the OBA said? Go and die !!
tell ur useless father dat wears pampers if he is nt dead 2 go and die and dine in hell!bascard
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2015
One nigeria is a joke,regret voting apc(tinubu party)
beycity:
*sigh*... God help Nigeria!
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by CSTR2: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
BiHung:
I have noticed, 99% of Igbos keep referring to Nigeria as "One Nigeria"...now I see why no sane president would ever risk putting you guys incharge of the Nigerian Army. All you guys are looking for is a way to destroy Nigeria...you shall not succeed
GEN. ihejirika the bokoharam destroyer is from where?
Ask any Nigerian military enthusiast and they will tell you that is the best COAS , Nigeria has had in a long time.
That guy practically reformed your crappy army.
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by omololu2020(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2015
chigo93:
I am igbo from nnewi south lga,anambra state. I voted apc in the just concluded presidential election because I felt jonathan's government alligned with corruption and he did little to punish those found culpable,i voted apc because I know that buhari is a detribalized nigerian,but with the utterances of Oba Akiolu a friend and father to Tinubu whom is a statesman sorry a tribesman ,I just feel the yoruba's will try to play against the interest of my people (igbo's).I just want the yoruba race to know that the onus of handing over power rests with jonathan, a late drama might playout, the military headed by minimah a southerner could hijack power , after all some Generals were involved in various scams ranging from over inflated fees for arms procurement to aiding the enemy,they don't want to get investigated by the buhari regime,they don't want to lose out. My Oba ,what if the military takes over,wetin u go do,u go fight army? With the way things are now, I pray the military headed my minimah takes over the reins of power,buhari might win,yes,but he might not get sworn in! Watching in 3d!If a coup happens let's see the hot head that will rise and make noise. The talk about one Nigeria is a scam,the yoruba's hate us, we are not deceived, but like the Jews the Igbo tribe will keep on developing against all odds. I regret voting APC.ONE NIGERIA IS A FRAUD,ONE NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
d highest rankin military officer is not minimah,but alex badeh...no military personnel can tak ova,if minimah takes ova he will rule only his pple of bonny in rivers state
Re: Oba Akiolu What If The Military Takes Over by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Have you forgotten what happened to Ibos in Lagos during the June 12 saga? So was the military not at action then?

......I really pity most of you wishing for a breakout btw Yorubas and Ibos in Lagos. Im well assured Ohanaeze and Co will end up begging on knees when the flame gets too hot.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko: Having Sex On Credit? / Reasons Why Sokoto's Gubernatorial Election Will Be The Most Interesting / Ohakim Condemns Killing Of Leader Of Imo 10,000 Jobs Restoration Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.