Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! (1164 Views)

Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2015
The battle is between Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP), Chief Great Ogboru (LP) and Otega Emeruo (APC).

Show your support for your candidate by clicking 'like'.

Let's also discuss the possible outcome of the Delta State Gubernatorial Election in here!

IFEANYI OKOWA (PDP)

7 Likes

Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
GREAT OGBORU (LP)

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2015
O'TEGA EMERHOR (APC)

1 Like

Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Mayany(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2015
If election can be free and fair in delta then The peoples general "Great Ogboru" is the next Goveenor of delta state.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by mypals: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Mayany:
If election can be free and fair in delta then The peoples general "Great Ogboru" is the next Goveenor of delta state.
As true as the gospel.

There's no okada rider that won't tell you stories of how he went to school with Ogboru,even the market women have all met him somewhere somehow.
Its no news he is greatly love by all and sundry.

This guy has been robbed for too long since the days of Ibori.I hope he wins.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by guass(m): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

As true as the gospel.

There's no okada rider that won't tell you stories of how he went to school with Ogboru,even the market women have all met him somewhere somehow.

Neither Otega nor Ogboru can win except one steps down for the other.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by XtraSmooth404: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Okowa all the way

1 Like

Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by michazy(m): 3:31am On Apr 07, 2015
#O’tega Emerhor# all the way, I perceive good governance in him.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2015
I think Okowa still has chance of recording victory in the election despite Jonathan's defeat. Okowa should have his own machinery in the state.

But why is Otega so unpopular? And he didn't think of stepping down since he is from Delta Central as Great Ogboru?

God bless Delta State!
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2015
michazy:
#O’tega Emerhor# all the way, I perceive good governance in him.
Otega's winning is very slim. He is not popular among many Deltans.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

As true as the gospel.

I think he is having 40/60 with Okowa. O'tega's refusal to step down may affect Delta Central.
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 6:13am On Apr 07, 2015
VOTE! VOTE!! VOTE!!!
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 7:07am On Apr 07, 2015
Where are the APC supporters? Where are Emerhor's supporters?
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
I think he is having 40/60 with Okowa. O'tega's refusal to step down may affect Delta Central.

Yea,cus the urhobo populace gonna divide their votes on both of them sad
They better sought things out
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

Yea,cus the urhobo populace gonna divide their votes on both of them sad
They better sought things out
U got the point therecheesy
Re: Delta State Governorship Election-Online Vote!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rapmoney:
U got the point therecheesy

And i don't see otega stepping down though he is the least popular contestant.The fact that he is coming under Apc will make him have this dream of making Delta an APC state and that is kinda an illusion considering how Delta so much support PDP (past and present election results can testify).
Wish Ogboru was in APC,would've been a roller coaster ride.
Ogburu got a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

People Wishing Buhari should fail Are The Real Enemies Of Nigeria / SHOCKER! President Buhari's Secret ₦2.1billion Home Uncovered In Asokoro Abuja? / APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.