Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? (4991 Views)

Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? / Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
how come we dont see most of the songs played on air at least not to talk of videos for most of the artist u r talking about timaya's collabo with

everybody go carry am go sing inside their kitchen studio come out say them don feature somebody

incase you dont know we are talking about WIDE AUDIENCE here not some chewere songs grin

ok what about this one

tonye-t feat. timaya - egu grin grin grin grin rotflmao
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
you obviously don’t wanna see beyond your idea, which is not totally correct undecided
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2009
Le govo ure a comedian man!
Avnt hrd 90% of those songs u cooked up!
Lets be reasonable abeg!
Then wandecoal?
U no well!
U hrd his voice on those songs they are on mohits album! And he is a part of mohits!

@princessa
wuts up luvkiss
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2009
am annoyed na now you see me embarassed
but anyway, am fine cheesy
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
U no fit vex 4 me na!

@le govo
u no even mention kefee ft timaya - kokoroko!
Na songs wey no dey airwaves u dey call
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by seun42(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
and worst of all is the way this so called dem mama soldiers timaya harrasses himself with military men every where in P town

incase you never heard: he was shave off his smelling dada by some army junkies during the hit of militancy sometime late 2007

the guy is just a self-service, no ill feeling though

but to me " he is a nurse where doctors are holding a meeting" grin grin

infact baby princesa and le govo have your guys heard hos latest album, its just a disappointment, no marketer wants to even buy the deal and sell a lose cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
and what are you freaking cheesy about father seun
i vote him as one of the most feautured artiste according to this thread
and he made great success on his first debut  undecided

if he aint hitting it this time around, atleast he is popular and can be proud of it
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2009
baby princesa are u his girlf****

i talk anything o grin grin grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
Tonye t wetin u mean?
Princesa na me baby o!
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
i belong to Tosin na
me no know anyoda dude, Father Tonye cool
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ajayi1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
Seriously ROFLMAO, funny thread. Tu Baba is the most featured artist (luv it or forget it) wink.

@ Princesa, Sorry o, I never wish u Happy New Year.
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
happy new year to you too kiss
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by legovo(m): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2009
The basic difference btw colabos of timaya & 2face, is mainly everyone wants to feature with a crazy, but popular demand of timaya's presence, his presence in any track makes the track popular & sell like crazy. So any artist in need of publicity, collaborates with timaya @ any given chance.
On the other hand, the over rated 2face can't stand his ratings, negleting his normal production style like having the whistling deal with voice that sound alike his own voice backing up through his songs. i.e voice of faze, w4, soul E, kaha and some unknown fellas of those days, then he recorded without them in 2007, 2008, sounding not like the normal 2face everyone loved. For this he ventured into collabos trying to remain in the game, to redeem his glorious days
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by rockyfela(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2009
hmm like wtf? trying 2 say HE was trying 2 stay relevant? when they go nd beg him 2 ft in their songs cos 2baba being on ur song is like an endorsement, Ur theory no jst make any sense and what does dat have 2 do with the topic? IS HE THE MOST FEATURED ARTIST IN NAIJA?
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2009
Le govo u deserve to die by firing squad!
how dare u? Rubbish multi award winning 2face idibia?
Thunder fire u!
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by d1twista(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2009
9nice
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2009
@le govo,

are you okay?

u sounded like u wrote that post with someone tickling your di**K tongue
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2009
wait a minute sef

if we were to judge the two with awards, timaya never receive any recognised one till date

if we were to judge the two with styles, timaya is a pimper of reggae while tu baba is a genre of his own

if we were to judge the two with appearances, timaya no reach even for the next life to come

if we were to judge the two with education, timaya never smell the four walls of a higher institution, but tu baba don reach even though him no finish

if we were to judge the two with money, na wa o

if we were to judge them with recognition, na wa o

abeg if you they feel tu baba like me, make u follow add some of their differences
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by pureminded: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2009
tonye-t:

wait a minute sef

if we were to judge the two with awards, timaya never receive any recognised one till date

if we were to judge the two with styles, timaya is a pimper of reggae while tu baba is a genre of his own

if we were to judge the two with appearances, timaya no reach even for the next life to come

if we were to judge the two with education, timaya never smell the four walls of a higher institution, but tu baba don reach even though him no finish

abeg if you they feel tu baba like me, make u follow add some of their differences

wa mama sori re ke , I think the topic don change to who is the most feature among timaya and tu face? abi no be so ?

WHO IS THE MOST FEATURED BETWEEN TU FACE AND TIMAYA ?
Ans = Tu Face Idibia (The Multi plantinum Super Star)

Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija?
Ans = YEEEEEeeessssssssSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2009
dont mind all those comparing tubaba with a migget called "dem mama soldier"
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by kosovo(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2009
tonye-t , i concur
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ajayi1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ princesa

Thanks for the Kiss.

@ All

Tu baba is the answer.
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ladykool(f): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2009
i think yes tuface is the most featured artiste cuz whenever i listen to naija music all this artiste is featuring 2face so yes he is the most featured ariste in naija right now
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Gayorg: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2009
Honestly guys, i dont think this question deserve a second tot. we all know who takes this home,  , its  2FACE

2face ft freestyle,  ole, sip easy
2face ft kaha
2face ft black tribe
2face ft mode nine
2face ft rkelly
2face ft bennie man, fragie
2face ft sound sultan
2face ft sway
2face ft 9ice
2 face ft dare art alade
2face ft rock stedy
2face ft jimmy jatt
just to mention a few,

i guess we should be looking for the second most feutured artist, cos 2face has the first
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2009
good for him i guess undecided

tonye-t:

wait a minute sef

did you start the this thread to compare and justapoxe their achievments
you are just over fanatic with tuface cos you hate Timaya
he's popular than most artiste in nigeria who started the game before him
and he is proud of it so take it ir leave it cool
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
Gayorg:

Honestly guys, i dont think this question deserve a second tot. we all know who takes this home,  , its  2FACE

2face ft freestyle,  ole, sip easy
2face ft kaha
2face ft black tribe
2face ft mode nine
2face ft rkelly
2face ft bennie man, fragie
2face ft sound sultan
2face ft sway
2face ft 9ice
2 face ft dare art alade
2face ft rock stedy
2face ft jimmy jatt
just to mention a few,

i guess we should be looking for the second most feutured artist, cos 2face has the first

olodo grin

its meant to be the other way!!! as in

xyz ft 2face
and not 2face ft xyz
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Gayorg: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
tosinaded@:

olodo grin

its meant to be the other way!!! as in

xyz ft 2face
and not 2face ft xyz

Thanks for the correction, Mr. Nose  cool. Well any how e be sha, theres "ft" there ,"2face" and theres "another artist",  i tot u had common sence, well thats where u should av used it. dont come up here and start showing ur self,  ITK lipsrsealed
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2009
u know well cheesy oga accept the fault and no blame am on my common sense jare undecided
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2009
[size=38pt]so who is the second most featured artist?[/size]
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ajayi1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2009
ROFLMAO, You Guys are too FUNNY. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2009
and Tonye i got an advice for you

careful on the assault you give to Timaya's rep.
you know sey dat guy no dey use him bad-bell people play
better thread softly on ur haterz side towards Tim
or oneday fire go just dey burn your head from no where
serious warning wink
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
na THUNDER go fire u and Tims head angry, if u are his sister, tell him to suck lil waynes d*ick and u give him a blowJaaab grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Downlaod Latest Bollywood Movies Mp4 Videos / Leak Music: Flavour – Oyi (remix) Ft Tiwa Savage / VIDEO: Qdot – Wo!! (refix Cover) [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.