Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245881 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Basalt(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2016
BarryJones:
hello house. i hv BSc Accounting ( First Class hons) plus ICAN in view.looking for a job.Will complete NYSC october by Gods grace.
Send your application and cv to: rich_consulting@yahoo.com and info@richconsultingltd.net.
Position to Apply for is Audit Trainee.Cheers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 5:08am On Jun 23, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Good afternoon...
Thank u for the great work u ppl are doing here.

Pls I am a graduate of UNIBEN
Bsc in ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS
I have a professional certificate in chartered institute of Customers Relationship Management.

Pls I really need a job in BENIN CITY; I don't mind giving the person 30% of my salary for 3-4 monthes....

economistadesuwa2015@gmail.com

God bless
Send your application and CV to:
info@richconsultingltd.net and rich_consultingltd@yahoo.com.
Apply for an Audit Trainee role.Hope you are below 28?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2016
teeslim:
Good morning pple....pls I need a job...am an accounting graduate and Ican student...pls reach me on dis on number... 08098555075.
Send your application and cv to: rich_consulting@yahoo.com and info@richconsultingltd.net. Apply for an Audit Trainee role.Cheers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Marketing Executives needed at Certification Edge.
Qualification:
Graduates(Bsc or HND)with a minimum of 2years Sales and Marketing experience.
Salary: Between 1.2-1.8Million per annum.
Application deadline: 23rd June 2016.
Interview date: 27th June 2016.
Send your applications to: info@certificationedge.com.
Cheers
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mrbllymer: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Hello house, I have B.tech computer engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (second class upper). I have experience in web designing, web development (php) . looking for a job, will be through with Nysc by October.
Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by BarryJones(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Send your application and cv to: rich_consulting@yahoo.com and info@richconsultingltd.net.
Position to Apply for is Audit Trainee.Cheers
thank you so much i will do that right away
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sparkles003(f): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Good morning.just saw this thread.
graduate of insurance/acturial sc.3years work experience.one and half for consultant tax firm as a tax receipt collector and the other half as a marketer in a construction firm.no professional course for now can't afford.currently unemployed(downsizing)great at multitasking.
so please i need a job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sparkles003:
Good morning.just saw this thread.
graduate of insurance/acturial sc.3years work experience.one and half for consultant tax firm as a tax receipt collector and the other half as a marketer in a construction firm.no professional course for now can't afford.currently unemployed(downsizing)great at multitasking.
so please i need a job
You don't need to pay dear for professional training. You can take advantage of the free courses online(You will get certificate from some of the online trainings).
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Analee(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
pls am a graduate of home economics,bt av workd n a Mfb as a cash center officer,pls i nid a part tym job to enable me complete ma skills acquistn training,also i know hw to print recharge card incase ur lukn 4 somone 2 wok wif.tnx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Analee(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
whatsap/call 09031550795
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Joe82834(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
You don't need to pay dear for professional training. You can take advantage of the free courses online(You will get certificate from some of the online trainings).
This is nice.pls can u kindly suggest some platforms inline for such training. God bless u
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Coursera,shawacademy.com(You can get others on google).Cheers
Joe82834:

This is nice.pls can u kindly suggest some platforms inline for such training. God bless u

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
The issue I have is your Location.I will have contacted you since assuming you were in Lagos.
Analee:
pls am a graduate of home economics,bt av workd n a Mfb as a cash center officer,pls i nid a part tym job to enable me complete ma skills acquistn training,also i know hw to print recharge card incase ur lukn 4 somone 2 wok wif.tnx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Analee(f): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
The issue I have is your Location.I will have contacted you since assuming you were in Lagos.
.am in Ph
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Emempaul(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Bro,you already have a job as an experienced farm manager.Do Agro allied product supply.You can be supplying Maize,Garri,Palm Kernel,Coconut,Palm Oil etc.There is money in this business.Cheers

no be money person go use take start the business
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Chibaby87(f): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am a graduate of Accounting (HND), I don't have any experience and I stays in Lagos Apapa precisely. I can manage any job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not really,what you need is an idea.
Emempaul:

no be money person go use take start the business
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kingjosephat(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
I graduated from Ekiti State University, studied Psychology and made second class upper through with NYSC and had sales Rep experience currently in ibadan and willing to relocate if possible. Need a job
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ayantaiwo(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello everyone, am a graduate of Agricultural economics and extension, with MSc in agricultural economics in view. I will really appreciate you people's help. I can be reached through taiwoayan@yahoo.com
Member Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
I currently based in ibadan but can work anywhere in South West
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by julioralph(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Coursera,shawacademy.com(You can get others on google).Cheers
for free thats so nice. I did a course with shaw academy 2ru jobberman... dey collected some change from me sha

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Daspecialone: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am a fresh graduate of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with strong ICT skills, please I need a job please help

I have HND (UPPER CREDIT)
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by charlie42(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
I graduated from university of ilorin, studied educational technology. I completed my Nysc last year October. currently in delta state but I can relocate if d need arise. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2016
julioralph:

for free thats so nice. I did a course with shaw academy 2ru jobberman... dey collected some change from me sha
Bro you said you did it through jobberman right?I started a course last month with them(although I wasn't serious with it)and I am done but it was entirely free.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Daspecialone:
I am a fresh graduate of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with strong ICT skills, please I need a job please help

I have HND (UPPER CREDIT)
Helo,Goodmorning. I will advice you to pen down names of Telecom Companies in Lagos(Nigeria). You have Cobranet,VPS Technologies,Izeti etc.Google about them,go to the website,look for their career page,if you can't find any career page,look for any contact email on their site.Then send your application to them.Make sure your Cover Letter is drafted in such a way that the company will want you to work with them.Ensure your CV is well structured and written.
When sending online application, do not attach your cover letter,copy and paste your cover letter on the body of your email.It should be the first thing the HR sees when he/she opens your mail.
Trust me, when my Coy is recruiting, I do recieve lots of applications, and I might not have the time to go through all of them,what I do is to focus on the Cover Letter more in order to invite the applicants.
When sending your CV,I will advice that you send it in both PDF and MSWord format.
So get to work,write down all the names of Telecom/IT companies,prepare yourself and pay them a visit nextweek with your Application and CV.

3 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by markovnikov(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Pls help a brother out..I am Olamide a graduate of Environmental Management and Toxicology (First Class), I seriously need a job... frustration is really setting in here.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Dorjah1: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Gd morning , am a graduate of Olabisi Onabanjo University in Microbiology with 2.2 pls I need a job Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Moyarh(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2016
VACANCY
A fast growing investment firm in Lagos with an enviable track record in building wealth across the productive sectors of the economy is looking for a young graduate with knowledge and experience to fill up the role of Fixed Income Dealer.

Job description
Collating relevant information and data
Liaising closely with sales staff and inter-dealer brokers
Determining market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
Monitoring current market performance
Making prices in specific products
Providing key parties with daily trading information
Interpreting financial/market reports
Informing sales staff about market movements/prices
Executing trades
Gaining information from sales staff about client issues and proferring solutions
Managing clients' portfolios in line with their expectations and mandates
Establishing and managing relationships with all stakeholders in the Nigerian financial space
Monitoring fiscal/monetary policy and scrutinizing consequent effects on the financial markets
Recommending brokerage ideas and perceptions to retail and institutional clients on various fixed income securities

Requirements

Candidate must be a recent graduate from a reputable university with at least a second class upper (2’1) in a relevant commercial discipline.
Must have good knowledge about the business, the market and the Nigerian economy.
Must be young and ready to work productively and make contributions to the growth of the organization.
Must have hands-on trading knowledge and experience of at least six months to one year.
Must be smart, analytical and able to take calculated decisions with little or no supervision.

Follow the link bellow to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OEkRWkwX3io7JLmIQapL0fNtXKULcgcaNlqJ4RCWTYc/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nkoyo13: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2016
hello nairalanders,
i have been on the search for a job for long with no success. i am a graduate of agricultural engineering (2:1) .currenly rounding up my masters programme . would be glad if anyone could help with any good job in makurdi or abuja. thanks and God bless
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by creamice: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Good morning nairalanders' pls help me..i need a job, am a graduate of Ambrose Alli univ..studied public administration 2:2,,base in ph.. I can work as a front desk. secretary, or in any admin position..my mail is viewpat89@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Emaimo: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Goodmorning Nairalanders, pls help a brother. i'm a graduate of electrical engineering with an excellent grade. i need a job in a power company
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Heineken(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Hello house.. Am a graduate of Mass Communication.. University of Jos. Second class lower division... Please I need a job.. Am through with my nysc.. Am in Abuja and ready to relocate anywhere. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.