Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245716 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by morax101(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2016
H
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ruthieo(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
good day all am a 2.1 grad of microbiology willing and ready to work,I need a job please. thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ruthieo(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Analee(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
i nid a partym job n ph,pls nt marketn n networkn
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by delisha12: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
I am desperately in need of a job. I graduated with 2.1 food science. working class in the house should pls help. I have experience in customer relation, sales and marketing, administration, market research. but I will like to work in any food related companies. bsalmah32@gmail.com.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by yoged(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
doshe39:
Hello there,

This is to bring to your notice that we are a registered, legal manpower recruitment consultant company from Canada. We wish to inform you that right now we are recruiting workers to Canada for TWO YEARS TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT VISA. If you have any skilled and unskilled worker and need assistance recruiting for them, you are most welcome to contact us..

BELOW ARE THE AVAILABLE JOB OPENING:

SKILLED:

1. Engineers (any variety; e.g. civil, electrical, mechanical)
2. Administrators (for any sector)
3. Managers (for any position)
4. Supervisors
5. Health Professionals (e.g. Doctors/Nurses)
6. Other groups as skilled workers.

LOW-SKILLED:

1. General Workers/Labors
2. Factory Workers/Helpers
3. Cleaners
4. Dish Washers
5. Construction Labors
6. Construction helpers
7. Waiters
8. Helpers (Unclassified)
9. Fitters
10. Drivers
11. Security Guards
12. General Attendants
13. Other groups as unskilled workers

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. Accommodation - Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical - Provided.
4. Transportation - Provided.
5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year
7. Salary - $25 per hour for Unskilled and $36 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract - 2 years.
9. Extra time - $18 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. Required number of candidates - 160 workers

NOTE: The candidates will render 10% Charges for their visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 90% .
We connect people and job opportunities by delivering an integrated recruitment solution. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:

Prof. Donald
Email address: jobroadmaps@gmail.com
Skype ID: jobroadmaps
CONTACT ADDRESS:
4605 Boulevard de l'Auvergne 
Québec City, 
QC G2C 1X5, 
Canada

saw this on my email.is this for real?
scam. Run for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sunnesco12: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
good day all. Am a 2.1 grad of mathematics willing and ready to work,I need a job please. Dis is my numba 08138776277 thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by shadzyng(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello house! I'm in need of job. I have OND in Chemical engineering with experience in production/ manufacturing & can also work as a front desk officer/ office assistant and the like. Anyone with vacancies in Ikorodu should help please. Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
snipesdam:

Guys I saw this mail also in my gmail inbox. Its well packaged would almost deceive you. However I did a research i couldn't identify how true. well guys what do you think?
That 10% charge is the scam there..... These scammers are getting very creative these days
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Graduate Accountants needed

International Facilities Services Limited is an International Facilities Management Company Operating Global Standards.

International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting for Graduate Accountants.

Requirements:
First Degree in Accounting
Must be proficient in Excel & Other MS Office tools.
Must be proficient in the use of Tally.
Must be able to prepare financial reports.
Minimum of 2 years work experience.

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications and CVs to:
jobs@ifs-ng.com

Application deadline is: 1st August 2016.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by demolaxl(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Peejaycute(f): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Graduate Accountants needed

International Facilities Services Limited is an International Facilities Management Company Operating Global Standards.

International Facilities Services Limited is recruiting for Graduate Accountants.

Requirements:
First Degree in Accounting
Must be proficient in Excel & Other MS Office tools.
Must be proficient in the use of Tally.
Must be able to prepare financial reports.
Minimum of 2 years work experience.

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications and CVs to:
jobs@ifs-ng.com

Application deadline is: 1st August 2016.
This mail is not going tru i message failed to deliver
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by djlaqua91(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Good day guys, I'm really in need of a job. Bsc Geography. Proficient in ArcGis. Contact: djlaqua91@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gracebeing(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLEAN ACE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Executive
Reports To: Branch Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Shop Customer Relationship Officer
SUBJECT

DESCRIPTION
Purpose

This role seeks to focus on the ability of the incumbent to attract, retain as well as generate new business referrals from all new customers.
Re-attract, retain and generate new business referrals from old customers of Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
Analyse market and customer information based on sales data on a monthly/periodic basis
Support immediate team/supervisor and branch shop CRO in their customer service delivery
Maintain an up-to-date data management system using statistical and forecasting tools.
Maintain a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers via periodic phone calls, e-mails, newsletter and other means of proper means of communication.

Key Roles and
Responsibilities

• To meet and greet all customers who transact business with Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
•To proactively work with customer requests, preferences, inquires to ensure constant service delivery and value is achieved from Clean Ace services.
•To measure customer service satisfaction and feedback with the aid of short questionnaires and all communication channels
•To investigate and solve with management support, long standing problems that may exist of may be passed on by the branch CRO • To analyse and report customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern and other factors that affect customer business. •To work with sales reports to generate new business information from new customer in order to accurately report business progress •To make regular and period phone calls, sms and follow up with new and existing customer with the aim to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity •To render support to other departments within and outside Clean Ace Group •To manage customer databases independently and provide support to other departments on further requests for data

Required Competencies and Attributes
Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise customer
Ability to design qualitative and quantitative research methodologies Good analytical skills and numerate Good presentation and communication skills; must be familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and Word Familiar with statistic software is preferred, e.g. SPSS/SAS/AMOS

Experience and Qualifications
University degree in market research / marketing / business / management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or related fields.  A professional qualification in CRM will be of added advantage High Level Proficiency in (written/spoken) English.

Interested person(s) should send CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gracebeing(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for the below position.

Job Title: Customer Relationship Management Executive
Reports To: Branch Manager, General Manager
Supervises: Shop Customer Relationship Officer
SUBJECT

DESCRIPTION
Purpose

This role seeks to focus on the ability of the incumbent to attract, retain as well as generate new business referrals from all new customers.
Re-attract, retain and generate new business referrals from old customers of Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
Analyse market and customer information based on sales data on a monthly/periodic basis
Support immediate team/supervisor and branch shop CRO in their customer service delivery
Maintain an up-to-date data management system using statistical and forecasting tools.
Maintain a healthy business-customer relationship with all customers via periodic phone calls, e-mails, newsletter and other means of proper means of communication.

Key Roles and
Responsibilities

• To meet and greet all customers who transact business with Clean Ace Drycleaners and Launderers.
•To proactively work with customer requests, preferences, inquires to ensure constant service delivery and value is achieved from Clean Ace services.
•To measure customer service satisfaction and feedback with the aid of short questionnaires and all communication channels
•To investigate and solve with management support, long standing problems that may exist of may be passed on by the branch CRO • To analyse and report customer trends such as lifestyle, spending pattern and other factors that affect customer business. •To work with sales reports to generate new business information from new customer in order to accurately report business progress •To make regular and period phone calls, sms and follow up with new and existing customer with the aim to re-attract, retain and ensure business continuity •To render support to other departments within and outside Clean Ace Group •To manage customer databases independently and provide support to other departments on further requests for data

Required Competencies and Attributes
Ability to design questionnaire, source sample base, conduct and supervise customer
Ability to design qualitative and quantitative research methodologies Good analytical skills and numerate Good presentation and communication skills; must be familiar with PowerPoint, Excel and Word Familiar with statistic software is preferred, e.g. SPSS/SAS/AMOS

Experience and Qualifications
University degree in market research / marketing / business / management / statistics / economics / sociology / psychology or related fields.  A professional qualification in CRM will be of added advantage High Level Proficiency in (written/spoken) English.

Interested person(s) should send CV to bvokeowo@outlook.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
HYT Consulting provides customized talent management services in organizational performance, talent development, and process reengineering. partners with organizations to help leverage talent and develop leaders in order to accomplish strategic business objectives.

Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location Lagos

Job Description
Prospecting for new customers for company's products
Conduct sales interview and follow up on prospective customers
Provide excellent customer service and regular portfolio review
Keep proper record of agency transactions and activities
Submit to supervision and work with other team members

Candidate Requirements
B.Sc or HND in any Discipline.
Ability to deliver within tight timeframes, cope well under pressure.

Method of Application
All CV's should be sent to jbisong@hytng.com with the relevant position applied for as heading
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
We are currently recruiting a GM Operations role for a recreational facility & service company. The position is based in Lagos.

Requirements include:
A first degree in any relevant discipline preferably Business Administration.
8 to 10 Years post graduate experience
At least 3-5 years experience with a sports/ recreational facility or any related business
Knowledge of trends and developments in the Sports Gaming & Hospitality Business

The link below is the Job Description for the role:
https:///dmZnS3f

If qualified and interested, please send your CV to a.uzowulu@adexen.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
A fast growing QSR company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with strong competence in developing financial models that works, capital restructuring, analysing funding scenerios i.e. dept/equity ratios with strong capability of driving the PnL of SBUs of the company.

Interested candidates can send their resumes to abiodunayorinde@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jinka(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
pls working class in the house should help me. am seriously in need of a job
B.Sc in Marketing, proficient in Microsoft office, can type 40words per min. tnk you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mykelijalana: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2017
yoged:
scam. Run for your life
local scanner in action......Beware
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by samuelucius(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
I believe God will use one of you to change a life in this platform. Please I am in dire need of a job, I am 30 and with a 2.2 in chemical engineering. for two years I have been searching to no avail..please help a brother in need..i don't mind starting small from 40 upwards.may God also increase u in your endeavors.this is my email......samuel_owulezi@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2017
How can you have a B.Sc. in Marketing and still be looking for a job?Bro,I think you should sit down and strategise.

Search for SalesConsultant monicker on nairaland and send him your CV.
jinka:
B.Sc in Marketing, proficient in Microsoft office, can type 40words per min. tnk you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kagro: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
siverspooon:
I felt the need for some of us that have been employed to have a meeting ground such as this where we can share our job search experiences so we can encourage the unemployed ones. feel free to drop ur experiences here thanx
Please can someone help out for employment....I have my B.Sc (Ed) Education/Economic..... my contacts are:08163265641,ekeneile9@gmail.com thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by derato: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
pls I need a job,I stay in Akwa Ibom I studied computer science 3rd class.. Any hope for me
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nellyquash(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please i read office management, based in ph and in dire need of a job.

Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Intelligentdude(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is his thread.

Kindly go through this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2402761/need-sales-job-want-better

jinka:
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please I need a job. HND computer science. Really in dire need of a job in Port Harcourt or owerri. Am very proficient in Ms Office, very analytical, vast knowledge in customer service position, experienced in data entry and front desk management.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tojahh(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please I need a job. HND computer science. Really in dire need of a job in Port Harcourt or owerri. Am very proficient in Ms Office, very analytical, vast knowledge in customer service position, experienced in data entry and front desk management.

calls/WhatsApp.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Blessedrinno: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=siverspooon post=32432112]I felt the need for some of us that have been employed to have a meeting ground such as this where we can share our job search experiences so we can encourage the unemployed ones. feel free to drop ur experiences here thanx[/q]uote,,,,,,,,,am a bartender with many years of experience am looking for a coctail bar for employment

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.