Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245644 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Allstrasse: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I resigned my teaching work last week cos the owner of the school owes salary. I have taught in the school for close to two years with a salary of 10,000. I am going to 29 and i am deeply depressed. I have ND in computer science and due to financial constraints i couldnt go for my HND. Please i need job badly before i run into insanity. My introversion nature contributed to my predicament. I wasted many years after my seconday school. To me I am just starting life.
Remember we are here to help one another.
God bless

Are you in Lagos? Pt up your email address

I have could direct you to a job offering you 3 times that amount and even more.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
DaBogu:
No idea
Ok, thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by majestique(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
They are the owners of palm credit. Maybe you should try reaching out to them on google play store...check for palm credit and ask your question. Alternatively, you can check facebook, twitter or Instagram.
Avast:
Please can anyone assist me with the address of this firm Transsnet Financial in Lagos. Thank you.

DaBogu
Pojomojo
Pascopele
Majestique
Olamsoh

4 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
majestique:
They are the owners of palm credit. Maybe you should try reaching out to them on google play store...check for palm credit and ask your question. Alternatively, you can check facebook, twitter or Instagram.
Thank you so much for additional tips
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Xlareenonyi(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good day everyone here. wink
My name is onyinyechi , based in port Harcourt, I'm a graduate of UNIZIK, I have a first degree in applied biochemistry, I worked before as a biology teacher/principal in a private school,
Pls anyone in rivers/port Harcourt that have any jobs vacancy in a company or teaching should pls connect me .
My email is : onyinyechianyanwu01@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Wennerhood(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
cryPlease, help your brother and tired of not working since after Nysc but this is my email kokuojumuabimbola@gmail.com or phone number 08142508191. My course is geophysics and am staying in Lagos

[ :'quote author=Allstrasse post=80550671]

I have could direct you to a job offering you 3 times that amount and even more.[/quote]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by MrHandsome2013: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Allstrasse:

I have could direct you to a job offering you 3 times that amount and even more.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by SegunDgr8(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pls i need somewhere I can go for IT training in Lagos or Abuja am a computer science student. Somebody help me out here.
thanks in anticipation.
Try Computer Warehouse Group. Registration is #160.Also, they link you up for jobs after the training. You can google to learn more about them. Thanks!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by majestique(f): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
You're welcome
Avast:

Thank you so much for additional tips
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ala234crity(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please i need a job in uyo. Very willing to start from somewhere. I have an msc.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mobile banking pos operator needed

Qualification: ssce/ond

Interested? Please send a mail to firstben94@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Jubrilx3: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good evening,
I need a job in a finance position.
Proficiency in account receivable and payable, General ledger, Payroll etc as well as stock inventory position.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by immaq8(f): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2019
pls private schools are really frustrating me. I've NCE & B.sc (Ed). pls I need a good heart to connect me to state teaching job (Lagos).. pls​
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Olorunfemy(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2019
please i need a job (agriculture sector)am a graduate of aquaculture and fisheries management.. with vast experience in fish breeding...fish management etc
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ucylious(f): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Hello, i am a graduate of Applied Microbiology...done with service and currently in search of a good job that offers good pay and opportunity to learn and grow. One within portHarcourt would be really nice.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mastertunji(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Allstrasse:
This is really a great thread.

Are you smart and and can demonstrate above average intelligence?

Have you lived in Lagos for more than 5 years?

Are you energetic and can work in a very mobile position?

Is your integrity above board and can you be trusted with huge sums of money on a day to day basis?

Do you reside in or around Ojodu, Ogba, Agege, Abule, Ikeja, Egba, Fagba axis?

We could interview you for a role which requires your input 5 days a week.

While academic laurels and experience could be considered a plus we are willing to consider all applicants with at least an O/Level qualification.

Salary will range from 20,000.00 to 50,000.00 monthly.

Resumption for first batch is 1st August 2019.

Interested candidates should quote me directly on the thread with their contact details preferably emails.
I will extract their info and forward it accordingly.

You can also do this on behalf of someone you know who needs a job desperately.

mastertunji@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olatoye163(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2019
pls i am OND graduate in Business Administration and Management, am seriously in need of job, so that i can gather money to further more my HND. i base in Lagos (Tel: 08109919161) pls kindly help
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olatoye163(m): 5:56am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=mastertunji post=80603839]

mastertunji@gmail.com[/quotes olatoyekehinde12@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olatoye163(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
... Kelvinojei@gmail.com
olatoyekehinde12@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by olatoye163(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Harrisibor:
rhythmskul@yahoo.com

olatoyekehinde12@yahoo.com (OND Graduate in Business Administration and Management) base in Lagos kindly help pls
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ala234crity(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Please i am a psychology graduate with msc, please i help for a job in Akwa ibom. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Shanid(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Please I'm a graduate, completed my NYSC IS THERE ANY IS THERE anyone that can help with JOB IN AN NGO IR OTPHANAGE HOME.I STUDIED CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY STUDIES..OR ANY POSSIBLE JOB IN LAGOS OR ABEOKUTA . THANK YOOU . anidusheriff@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mccoy009(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
mccoyzeboss@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by baryour769(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Wennerhood post=80555620] cryPlease, help your brother and tired of not working since after Nysc but this is my email kokuojumuabimbola@gmail.com or phone number 08142508191. My course is geophysics and am staying in Lagos

[ :'quote author=Allstrasse post=80550671]

I have could direct you to a job offering you 3 times that amount and even more.[/quote
adebay769@gmail.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sidben(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
I seriously need a job I have been jobless 4 long even as gateman I can work I really need ur help if u have a job just call me 07088572776
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ruthieo(f): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good afternoon
Please i need a good job. I am not fufiled with the current job(volunteering) for three years
Please help a sad sister
I am a 2.1 graduate of microbiology and am rounding up my msc at unilag
I need help please
Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by ElNero(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
HND in Mechanical Engineering.
UPPER Credit.
I am done with NYSC since 2017
I base in Port-Harcourt but I am willing to move.

Please help me because I am almost past the menopause age for Nigeria job seekers cry cry

I don't mind working as roustabout. I don't even mind working for almost free in any Engineering company. I need experience.
Thank you all
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Olas8: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am a graduate of Noger Delta University, B.Sc. Physics and I am through with my NYSC, presently in Sokoto and ready to relocate on job ground, also I am a computer engineer (IT I am in but not a programmer).
Any help or job offer cos I'm desperate right now.
dkingolasunkanmi@gmail.com I ll reply ur email in less than 6hrs
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Isoduwa(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olas8:
I am a graduate of Noger Delta University, B.Sc. Physics and I am through with my NYSC, presently in Sokoto and ready to relocate on job ground, also I am a computer engineer (IT I am in but not a programmer).
Any help or job offer cos I'm desperate right now.
dkingolasunkanmi@gmail.com I ll reply ur email in less than 6hrs
In less than 6 hours? Nigga ain't serious
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Avast(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Isoduwa:

In less than 6 hours? Nigga ain't serious
Lol
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
It will sound funny if i tell you sirs and Mas that i entered this job section because i went for my students graduation party, dressed so beautiful but worked all through the party and at the end of the day, teachers food was given to the guest due to inadequate meal. I have gone through a lot in life but I do not know why i strongly believe i am in the wrong place at the right time. i graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a third class honours in statistics where i struggled as an intelligent lady but ended up like a dull lady. After my NYSC i walked from Jerusalem to Jericho in search of a job but all to no avail, the recruiters treated me like a trash whenever they discovered i was a third class candidate. To cut the long story short, i opted for teaching in a secondary school where i taught mathematics for the senior secondary classes. The waec result came out and my students made average of 99% in mathematics. I was employed at their polytecnic on a part-time basis to lecture mathematics and i am also still teaching the college students mathematics on the same salary range. The work is so hectic that i don't even have time for myself and the bitter truth is that there is no enough money to take good care of myself. I will appreciate it if any good Samaritan in the house can help. I have 4years + experience in teaching and lecturing, i also have a wonderful PGD certificate in statistics. My phone is 07084185633
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Sirwallace(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello well meaning nairalanders,

Hello nairalander, I am a graduate of mechanical engineering with second class upper in need of a job. Finished service year last march and looking for opportunity to gain experience in any capacity from management to finance and customer relationship. Reside in Lagos.

I would really appreciate this kind gesture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.