Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (245669 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Ninada(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Help a sister!
quote author=Ninada post=106702096]Please Aunties and Uncles, brother and sister's biko help me with a job, I am a computer literate, I am 31 I stay in ijegun, any for a girl like me cry[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by nnemak(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Financial Controller PH

Qualifications, Experiences and Skills
B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or any related discipline (Second Class Upper Division/ HND Upper Credit)
Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent
Must have worked in a financial institution
MBA or Master’s degree in a related discipline is an advantage
Minimum of Eight (cool years relevant experience, 4 of which must have been in a supervisory position of an organization
Experience of statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
Financial management, accounting, analysis
Financial Reporting
Knowledge of Accounting policies and processes
Knowledge of ERP Accounting application
Numerical and analytical skills
Financial Audit and risk management control
Communication (written & verbal)
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Negotiation skill
Time management
Planning and organisation
Good communication and presentation skills

Apply here www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3039563178
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by RUGS(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
rugs: Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children/child who are preparing for their common entrance or any entrance examination. You can still higher me for you children, friends and family lesson.
You can reach me on 08067866727 and the number is also my whatsapp number.
Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Oyindamolah: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Ninada:
Help a sister!
quote author=Ninada post=106702096]Please Aunties and Uncles, brother and sister's biko help me with a job, I am a computer literate, I am 31 I stay in ijegun, any for a girl like me cry
Have you gotten?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by gahdfrey(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Hello guys,I’m a frontend developer looking for a ppa in Lagos(I stay in Lagos and have been posted to Lagos),I am confident in my skills to create modern and mobile responsive sites.
I’m skilled in Html,Css,JavaScript,Bootstrap,Jquery,Tailwind and currently on a course learning ReactJS.I am also open to learn any other skill may be required of me…

Please anyone who has a spot I can fit in can reach me on WhatsApp

Projects I have worked on
https://dleventh-housing.netlify.app/

https://emmynorbertonschools.com/

https://skylineglobalinvest.com/

siverspooon:
I felt the need for some of us that have been employed to have a meeting ground such as this where we can share our job search experiences so we can encourage the unemployed ones. feel free to drop ur experiences here thanx
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Kola5281(m): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2022
I dey find work
God bless y'all.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tennyjot(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Goodmorning good people of Nigeria both home and abroad. We all knew how terible things are now economically. I am urgently in need of a job to settle my house rent. I am about to be sent packing. Please, help my family in any way you can. I am a master degree holder. If God laid it in your heart to help, kindly reach me on 08163549516. Thank you in anticipation. God bless you richly

3 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by femzy190: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
My name is Olawale Femi.
I obtained Bsc in industrial chemistry (Second class upper division). I'm 30years old. An angel should help me with a job please. I reside in Ogun state, an Outskirt of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by QuinModah(f): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2022
femzy190:
My name is Olawale Femi.
I obtained Bsc in industrial chemistry (Second class upper division). I'm 30years old. An angel should help me with a job please. I reside in Ogun state, an Outskirt of Lagos.
Have you tried factory jobs?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by QuinModah(f): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Kola5281:
Good day to all the Gentlemen and Ladies in the house, pls I'm desperately in search of a job, i really don't mind anyone i see for a start, I'm 23 years old and i have a B.Sc degree in Microbiology (Second class lower division), i have no money and connections, but i believe someone might help me here with something..Pls y'all should help me pls...I'm currently in Ekiti State but I'm open to relocation. My Email address for contact is kolawolemustapha98@gmail.com..

God bless y'all.
apply to the big 4
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by QuinModah(f): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Tennyjot:
Goodmorning good people of Nigeria both home and abroad. We all knew how terible things are now economically. I am urgently in need of a job to settle my house rent. I am about to be sent packing. Please, help my family in any way you can. I am a master degree holder. If God laid it in your heart to help, kindly reach me on 08163549516. Thank you in anticipation. God bless you richly
Kings University is recruiting
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Kola5281(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2022
QuinModah:
apply to the big 4

What's "Big 4" pls ?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by timewillhealme: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Trojan8(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
QuinModah:
apply to the big 4

Big 4 do not employ second class lower at entry level though.

2 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Tennyjot(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thank you @QuinModah for your genuine concern. I have applied for countless number of such but i shall give it a try anyway. If there are other ways, please feel free to help. Thanks
QuinModah:
Kings University is recruiting

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Fab21: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2022
I'm a fresh graduate.
Pls, I'm in need of job.
I stay in Ibadan, presently.
I would be very grateful if anybody could help with a job.
Thanks.
Whatsapp number:
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by bensky: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are you female hit me, up on 08028209516 i stay in oniru you can stay with me and share the rent if you don't mind it's a self contain but it's small.
timewillhealme:
Please guys, I need help
I got a job in V.I and I am in dire need of accommodation because my folks place is far away from V.I, so it can't be easy for me leaving home to VI everyday.

I would appreciate if anyone can help out with accommodation around Yaba, Akoka or Gbagada.
Any where close to VI.

P.S. I have about about 350k as a per annum budget.
I would also appreciate if I can get a place to manage pending the time I get my own accommodation.
I will be staying only during weekdays.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by missidy: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Working class people don't help job seekers, the earlier you know this then you will stop wasting your time. I have been there before. You go ask for help tire. The ones you know personally won't help you, how much more strangers on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by timewillhealme: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanks.
I am a guy

bensky:
Are you female hit me, up on 08028209516 i stay in oniru you can stay with me and share the rent if you don't mind it's a self contain but it's small.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Atavista: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2022
I'm a holder of B.Sc Geography. I've completed my NYSC since 2017. Since then I had been managing with private schools which are not even paying better. It'll please me if someone can help me secure a job apart from teaching. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by QuinModah(f): 3:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Tennyjot:
Thank you @QuinModah for your genuine concern. I have applied for countless number of such but i shall give it a try anyway. If there are other ways, please feel free to help. Thanks
Noted

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adedoyin34(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2022
I am an OND graduate since 2017, I am currently in need of a job. Please anyone who can help me out, I studied Accountancy and I graduated with Lower Credit
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by mideempress(f): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please I just got a job in VI. I need a room or room in a flat around Obalende, Yaba oworonshoki, surulere anywhere close
250-300k
I am resuming soon.

Please help
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by 4gunners(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
femzy190:
My name is Olawale Femi.
Why not apply to schools in US. With your degree and class, you can easily get fully funded MSC/PhD in US.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Godsgoodness: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Send me a message

Kola5281:
Good day to all the Gentlemen and Ladies in the house, pls I'm desperately in search of a job, i really don't mind anyone i see for a start, I'm 23 years old and i have a B.Sc degree in Microbiology (Second class lower division), i have no money and connections, but i believe someone might help me here with something..Pls y'all should help me pls...I'm currently in Ekiti State but I'm open to relocation. My Email address for contact is kolawolemustapha98@gmail.com..

God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by femzy190: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
4gunners:
Why not apply to schools in US. With your degree and class, you can easily get fully funded MSC/PhD in US.
Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Kola5281(m): 1:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Godsgoodness:
Send me a message

Kindly check your mail Sir/Ma'am
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 3:26am On Aug 12, 2022
adedoyin34:
I am an OND graduate since 2017, I am currently in need of a job. Please anyone who can help me out, I studied Accountancy and I graduated with Lower Credit

I am setting up a project to establish large scale farm estates. I like to know if you are willing to work on such projects that promises consistent work. Let me know ASAP and I'll furnish you with details. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Maximos7: 3:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Damscodammy1:
Pls am in need of job.jst dne with my national diploma.and i need to save.
job with accomodation pls.

I am setting up a project to establish large scale farm estates. I like to know if you are willing to work on such projects that promises consistent work. Let me know ASAP and I'll furnish you with details. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Damscodammy1(m): 5:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Maximos7:

love to,buh i dnt hv farming manpower.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by thedarkened: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning everyone, I'm a graduate of Urban and regional planning, i also have National diploma in Business Administration and Management. Please, I'm looking for a remote Job or weekend job.
I could teach Geography, government, civic education and computer.
I'm also open to customer care representative and administrative related task; I'm a writer who specializes in thesis and article writing too.
Please, i will appreciate any help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.