Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Opinion: Which Party Deserve To Retain Its State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Which Party Deserve To Retain Its State? (381 Views)

PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat / Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Which Party Deserve To Retain Its State? by yuncka: 8:32am On Apr 07, 2015
come Saturday, the governorship election will take place. and with the shit in power from PDP to APC at the federal level, many people are agitating for similar outcome at the state level. looking at the score card of the political parties at state level, we find out that some of them have performed well and others have done the opposite..... I feel some states deserve a repeat of the current party in power while some have no other option than to CHANGE.!

BElow are some states I believe that need to stick to their political parties based on their achievement thus far:

1. Enugu(PDP)
2. Akwaibom(PDP)
3. Rivers(APC)
4. Imo(APC)

Below are states that really need to consider a CHANGE in their government

1. Abia(PDP)
2. Ebonyi(PDP)
3. Delta(PDP)
4. Benue(PDP)

these states below are undecided

1. Anambra(APGA) although Obiano is doing fine, I dnt see any reason for a change in government. but lets hope he continues in the good light till the next Anambra election.
2. Lagos(APC) everyone is tipping APC to retain power in the state but the current news making rounds is tilting the power towards PDP, lets VOTE wisely.

NB: this is my own opinion from the states I know very well, feel free to add urs or counter mine.
Re: Opinion: Which Party Deserve To Retain Its State? by gabng(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
The people of kebbi state should retain PDP. Not that there are saints but to allow APC take over the state is to allow a confirmed looter, kleptomaniac and a proven conduit for the abacha family to take over the commonwealth of the state and do to it same as was done with Nigeria's wealth during the abacha years.

If you think am ranting or exhibiting bad politics please do a simple search on Google for Senator Atiku Bagudu and see the indictments from all over the world from the USA, UK, Isle of Man & Liechtenstein.

As recent as 2014 dude as been proven to have helped steal $700m and launder same for the Abacha family.
Re: Opinion: Which Party Deserve To Retain Its State? by donstevico(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
kogi state needs change .......Lagos should retain APC because buhari is the president elect and an APC governor will help to table the issues relating to federal government projects better to buhari

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Discriminate Against Any Tribe – Ambode / Shell Sues EFCC Over $1.2m Debt Collection / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In Rivers – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.