Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Religious Extremism Is Evil....let's Fight It Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Extremism Is Evil....let's Fight It Together (301 Views)

Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns / Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos) / Religious Extremism Is Evil....let's Fight It Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Extremism Is Evil....let's Fight It Together by koife(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Kenya I mourn with you..I cry with you....the world has witnessed rise in barbarism/gruesome terror activities of vicious magnitude I recent times....one of campaigner(helshaebab) for return of dark age have struck yet again....the world have a responsibility to rise in one voice and action against movement that undermines the peace of the world!
If you agree lend your voice here and say NO to its prototype BOKO Haram, I particularly want my Muslim brothers in the house to join in this, so they religious extremist/bigot would know that they are on their own!

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Promises That Her Husband Will Protect & Promote Women’s Welfare / State House Of Assembly Members Are Your Day To Day Access To The State Gov / Ofcourse Don't Expect Buhari To Perform Miracles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.