Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos (1345 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
IllBliss has reacted to the Oba of Lagos' threat against the Igbos. Oba Rilwan Akiolu's statement has caused major controversy within the last twenty four hours. The rapper took to his Twitter page to vent his anger over the comments made the monarch . Read tweets

Source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/tweets-rapper-illbliss-vents-his-anger.html

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by siegfried99(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
siegfried99:
undecided undecided
lol , why the face
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by Maccoy1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu wanted change nd the change is here but he's scared why?
Tinubu started a fire of anti-impunity nd corruption against GEJ Forgetting that he's 10 worse than GEJ...
If APC is not voted out in lagos, then it means the change we they all cried for is negative nd retrogressive... NIGERIANS SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW GOVERNMENT..

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by Yehman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Change is here
Sai Baba!

#observing from down town LA
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by silverdam(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Enough of this abeg, look mr Illbliss I will advice you to go and slap Oba of Lagos in his palace.

Igbos are the ones making themselves victim, they are filled with self pity, they should get used to this by now. Oba of Lagos don't take nonsense, yes he's not God but this is his land.

All these igbos ranting on social media will not vote ooo. Saturday is here already now

1 Like

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
Enough of this abeg, look mr Illbliss I will advice you to go and slap Oba of Lagos in his palace.

Igbos are the ones making themselves victim, they are filled with self pity, they should get used to this by now. Oba of Lagos don't take nonsense, yes he's not God but this is his land.

All these igbos ranting on social media will not vote ooo. Saturday is here already now
taaa...mechiegonu ... am sure you are type that also calls or sees President Jonathan as Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by silverdam(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
taaa...mechiegonu ... am sure you are type that also calls or sees President Jonathan as Igbo
Huh! What are you saying? I can't read or assimilate this you wrote here.
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:

Am saying that you feel Igbos voted for Jonathan because he is one of us and since his party is PDP ,Igbos will vote massively for PDP anywhere including Lagos ... abi?

3 Likes

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by Ladybluecash(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
ofcus u wudnt assimilate cus u r daft.. Ezi

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by silverdam(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Please learn how to write accurately. Also be ladylike, stop being razz

2 Likes

Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by Ladybluecash(f): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2015
silverdam:
Please learn how to write accurately. Also be ladylike, stop being razz
nwa teacher.. I xpect to tink bfor comment, my comment changes notin abt my gender ok
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by jimi4us: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2015
igbo , south and northerners are all voting for JIMI AGBAJE
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by nosike3(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2015
silverdam:

when I call you stupdd it is an understatement! So you expect people to get use to tribalism? You expect Americans to get use to racism or that the black south African should have gotten used to apartheid? It's all good tho!! I did not expect much from you, after all you love men and feel you look feminine looking like a bloated toad!
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by bellabae(f): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Ladybluecash:
shoro niyen??
Re: Illbliss Vents His Anger Over Comments Made By The Oba Akiolu Against The Igbos by axortedbabe(f): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Oga boss no vex,na today u hear d mata?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Miley Cyrus Honours Rocker Joan Jett With Pink Tip Pasties / Rivers State University Female Student Show Off Bare B*oobs To Mark Cultural Day / Mariah Carey Takes A Backseat As She Dines With Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.