Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head (1416 Views)

End Time:chicken Spotted With Two 'horns' On Its Head (photos) / Photo: Meet The Jamaican Artiste With Real Goat Horns / PHOTO: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by lifegate007(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jamaican Dancehall artiste, Known as Furtyle Brain decided he wants to stand out from the crowd with a signature look and decided to get “Horns”on his head.

Furtyle, whose real names are Kenardo André Robinson talked about the implants.. He said..

“It’s really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I revived because it was very painful,”

Some think he’s demonic or being possessed, some even say he’s an anti christ.  Here’s what he had to say on people’s comments..

“There are some who think that I am demonic, but it doesn’t bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing.

Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
THIS GUY IS CRAZY
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by richol(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmmn...from my diagnosis,his condition is clearly beyond ganja,weed,juana,codine nd coke...its kerosene.
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Looks good
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by Yehman(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mad man! Otherwise known as full blown psychopathology.

Maybe an attention seaker or quest for popularity.

Oga, do good music and ur music shall speak for u and not horn.
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by jbl007(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Have u seen a mad man before?...This is one!
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by XtraSmooth404: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aside the usual naked mad people on the streets, this is certainly a higher class of madness merged with stupidity angry
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by ihustler(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
When your 10 minutes of fame is over...I m sure you will beg me to help you remove these stupi d horns.

Till den enjoy!
Re: Meet The Jamaican Artiste Who Had Surgery To Get Horns On His Head by todayguest(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good on himself.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Opportuned To Join Any Of The 9ja Record Label Which One Would It Be? / Photo: Actress Susan Peter Weds / IK Ogbonna Shows Off Wife And Son (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.