Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos (45550 Views)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / This Photo Of Angela Okorie’s Son Will Give You Goosebumps / Angela Okorie's Son's 5th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by badassProdigy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
The actress hit the pool with her adorable son...

Her haircut is everything... tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by richol(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
should i drop dead?

5 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Cute son.

10 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by zinachidi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
toh bad. Fine pikin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Dyt(f): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boys are handsome
Too much swags

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by englishmart(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
she's beautiful, with a very handsome son...

But that tatoo isn't necessary

31 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Cute mama
cute son

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sweet boy like moi.
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Yustash001(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
She's beautiful.....her son looks like daredevil with those glasses....
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by sinaj(f): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
she iz lukin mean in d 3rd nd 4th pic lipsrsealed
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by youngberry001(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
nice pix
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
She used to be stunning now she looks like every other over used nollywood "actress"

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
At tattoo shocked she looks too innocent to have a tatoo. Her son is cute

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Dannidom(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
hot mama kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Divineluv14(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow! she looks so beautiful on low cut and her son is cute.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Babe2sure(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Beautiful mama
Cute son cool

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Truth be told....until JK started his campaign, Lagos didnt have Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas. All she had were Lagosians. The hussles and buzzles...the hard life...the struggle for survival...from the bus conductors..to the bus drivers...passengers...commuters...agbero...bla bla bla...they all spoke a common Lagos language...with the common Lagos sharpness...common Lagos alertness and a common Lagos vision...the vision for a better developed, peaceful and greater opportunities Lagos. This bond had built their drive for prosperity...from Tinubu to Fashola...working hand in hand with a very ethnic rich cabinet...made of pat utomu, joe igbokwe, ben akabueze, and a host of others, lagosians had always been lagosians. But like I said...that was until JK started his campaign.
Just like PDP is known..taking devilish advantage of our differences... Religious differences on a national level, ethnic differences on a local level..and even academic differences on certain occasions...this has been the hallmark of pdp.
Lagosians should look beyond these difference as always...vote for the party that has always offered the best. Feel free to vote Ambode or JK ... But keep tribal diff out of the way...because at the end of the day...everyone shares the same struggle
Comment

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by adorablepepple(f): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oh really?
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Messilistic: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
richol:
should i drop dead?
yes pls grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
she was once my crush

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by 2sureguy1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
I luv dis
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXgM26B-Ik

Listen to the Audio recording

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/oba-akiolu-speaks-mp3?in=chxta-bee/sets/oba-akiolu-issue

Source:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

This stewpid oba should be dragged to ICC
Hope the international community are watching....

6 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by MKO4ever(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Sanuzi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
So?
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by efilefun(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovely, but why the color of her face and chest come different from the rest of her body.. but those laps are grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
he's a cutie pie, looks just like her
Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by MARKone(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nwa! Udara Mmicha cool

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
My favourite Nollywood actress!

Very lovely duo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by BonaVIta(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
What is my concern there?

Irrelevant topics everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos by otemanuduno: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why the hurly burly and hullabaloo? I respected JIMI AGBAJE earlier, but for his involvement of tribalism in political campaign, I just discover how unserious he is.

Did 90% of the Igbos in Lagos not vote for Jonathan? Yet he lose to Buhari with roughly 100,000 votes. How many Ibos do we have in Lagos sef? Are you people up to 200 thousand?

The mistakes that the IBO people make is that they think that anybody not bearing Olawale or Adeyemi areautomatically Ibo. This is a delusion. Go near twenty people in Lagos, say "Hey, igbo boys come here!" only one of them will admit that he or she is an igbo boy:

Boy 1: I no be IBO o, I be confirm Benue guy. My name na Agida.
Boy2: Me na confirm carabar boy o. I dey go yunction.
Boy3: I be Benin guy. Me nor sabi your yarn for here o. etc.

Igbos always feel that they have arrived anywhere they are. Maybe they think they have overwhelmed the whole of Lagos. Let election come and you will see how Benue guy, Edo guy, Idoma guy and Calabar babe will go to the polling unit and vote for the person of their choice individually without tribalism.

Be it known to you that Buhari would have won Lagos presidential election more than 300 thousands votes if not for the fear of islamization that made many Fashola fans vote for Jonathan. Now that islamization issue isn't involved in this governorship election in Lagos, those Fashola fan who went astray will return to vote any FASHOLA-ELECT and for now AMBODE IS THE MAN!!!

So Igbos, if you like vote Joseph Yobo or Pius Ikedia, nothing concern us (APC). We are not shaking. We will win without your votes.

SAI AMBODE!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.