Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (69660 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / Rita Dominic Reacts To Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by kullozone(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
hehe
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by demmy0325(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Emodeee: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hehhehehehe..sharp guy grin

i smiled while viewing ur dp
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Crazy dude grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by umarc19: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
ramdris:
That's why i lover this country. we can find humor in anything. No wonder we were once termed the " Happiest pple on earth"

Indeed we are.

Proudly Nigerian.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Lordtrillion(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by ikbnice(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
i no fit laff alone. Cum join me abeg.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by babakol(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol... That's how it should be. We don't have to take everything serious. Nice one basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by obibankz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Looolz
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
The guy wise.... Igbo's can't die....The hatred didn't start today, still God continues to show himself so strong.... Where can you not find the Igbo man? Name one country! The igbo man fits in every environment he finds himself and they are peaceful... So why the hate? We can never apologize for being Igbo's...we didn't make ourselves God made us...Igbo kwenu? Dalu oooo...

20 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by edwife(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by NetworkProblem: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
@EUROBOMBER you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult the igbos?.. this your silly article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never voteAPC... we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we finally develope that lagoon,that oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as the oba of lagos..tout in regal attire

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Equado(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
geophyscist:
this should make frontpage
I like your name 'geophysicist'....am a geophysicist myself
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
ROFL. but he made a point sha
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by pansophist(m): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
They plan to throw us into the lagoon, them nor know say we be fish, we go just de multiply de go cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by fizyalasdair(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
The words of the OBA were harsh and sensitive. Revolution
is what shapes the world. When Agbaje wins, I would like to
see what he has to say. The Igbos are known for their
courage, intimidation will only boost their will to vote
Agbaje....The Oba and APC have done PDP a great favour...
Lagosians will now experience true change. #VoteAgbaje
and show you have no fear. My dear Igbos let them know
what revolution is.

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
See what this yeye oba akiewu has done to the exulted seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by osamaBUSH(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
kindnyce:
ABEG LEAVE KABIYESI ALONE

IT WAS A SLIP OF TONGUE.... grin angry grin shocked cool tongue embarassed grin cheesy wink
Abi tongue of slip undecided grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Damikevin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
That talk no follow.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Msquare220: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by dlux: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
One thing people need to understand is the Igbos are like the Jews. Successful in everything & survive any attack. Do they attack yoruba, hausas or non-igbos on their soil for nothing? Live & let live. Basket mouth abeg pass me 6live Jackets cos my entire house hold is voting agbaje hehehehe

9 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by refreshrate: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
kindnyce:
ABEG LEAVE KABIYESI ALONE

IT WAS A SLIP OF TONGUE.... grin angry grin shocked cool tongue embarassed grin cheesy wink

Flip of the brain more like

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by refreshrate: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
dlux:
One thing people need to understand is the Igbos are like the Jews. Successful in everything & survive any attack. Do they attack yoruba, hausas or non-igbos on their soil for nothing? Live & let live. Basket mouth abeg pass me 6live Jackets cos my entire house hold is voting agbaje hehehehe

Oba is Adolf Hitler only not half one billionth as intelligent then. * jumps queue grabs one life jacket*

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by maum: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
lonngmann:
Hehe.. Sharp ibo boi... They never run out of business ideas

How're you sure it was an Igbo person that did this?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by brofula(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
bros quickly connect to KONGA and JUMIA. i need mine delivered to my house cos we are voting Jimi On saturday unfailiingly. Before the weekend I was yet to decide, while studying the two gladiators (Ambode and Jimi). In 2007 and 2011 i voted for Fashola but with this threat I want to dare this Oba. come to my ward and throw me into your lagoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Henix(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:
I won't be surprise if the Audio and Video of the Oba is available in Alaba right now! Igbo people sha
u will most likely get it at Alaba mkt presently

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by loomer: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
U see, just an easy way to defuse de whole silly tension that has been raging since on nairaland.

Yoruba and igbo, on NL should campaign against hate and show the world they can forever coexist.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by felifeli: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
NetworkProblem:
@EUROBOMBER you are a big foool.. you are not igbo and you are nothing but a slumdog.. you still have d guts to insult the igbos?.. this your silly article serves no propaganda.. i dont blame you.. i guess you are working for that useless oba or a fascist yoruba group.. i do not hate yoruba. but i hate the oba and anyone who wishes any man dead for performing his civic duties .lagos is and continues to be no mans land.. igbos developed that place and presently won a house of reps seat in oshodi isolo..we will never voteAPC... we dont need any seat in govt.. we dont need anything from nigeria.. igbos are Gods own people.. and one day biafra shall prevail. Nigeria is bullshit .. nothing more than a bunch of tribalistic satans called hausas and yorubas.... we the igbos have prooven to be above tribalism and ethnicity..and when we finally develope that lagoon,that oba will still chase us back to the dry land.. there is no such thing as the oba of lagos..tout in regal attire

LOL Network Problem true true grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin basketmouth na igbo na....lol humor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.