Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! (559 Views)

HEIGHT OF I-DO-NOT-LIKE-FAYOSE AND I-DO-NOT-LIKE-WHATEVER-FAYOSE-DOES SYNDROME / See What Ekiti State PDP Governor Fayose Does To Late Workers (photos) / Do Ex-ministers Enjoy Any Form Of Financial Benefit From Govt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! by rebranded(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose go vex for Jonathan when he conceded defeat.

He no know say you no dey vex for any president...out going or incoming grin

Now Jonah has removed all the Federal backing he had..Once the Ekiti people he has given stomach infrastructure wake up and realise they are being liberated by his impeachment, they will gladly clear the road to the Assembly and hail his impeachment.

Fayose the only Governor that was impeached twice. You would think a wise man would learn the first time
Re: Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! by bewla(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
poff poff
Re: Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! by Bayswater: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wishful thinking. Stop peddling falsehood. You need to go confirm the number of soldiers around Fayose, that will tell you whether he has federal backing or not. Oshisco

1 Like

Re: Fayose Does Not Enjoy Any Federal Backing Again! by Baawaa(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose was cursed of impeachment

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Join APC To Become Senate President / Wike Can Betray His Mother For Money, He Is A Thug - Gov Amaechi / Lawyer Cautions APC Over Gale Of Defectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.