Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos (728 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by todayboy: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Agberos and touts at lagos island are not comfortable with words ambode use against the oba, the touts in my area are saying ambode have insult their king by saying
Oba Akiolu's alleged outbursts and veiled threats against the igbos with great consternation, I condemn the high-handedness of the Oba in the STRONGEST terms

They are saying ambode have taking it too far against the oba, while some of them are saying without the ibos there will be no business in lagos

personally i think the oba is just a reflection of an average apc supporter they are so power drunk they have not swear buhari into office they want to impeach fayose and kill all the ibos in Lagos

we are watching them

1 Like

Re: Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by olaboy001(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I don't really care about the oba's bashing o. Bash him, he asked for it. But please don't call Lagos a no-man's land. Some of us are from here.....
Re: Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow this is so shocking! You expect agberos and touts in your area to read and comprehend simple grammar? This thread is an insult to intelligent folks..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by todayboy: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
IF TINUBU CAN COME FROM OSUN STATE TO GOVERN LAGOS FOR 8 YEARS THEN LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND
olaboy001:
I don't really care about the oba's bashing o. Bash him, he asked for it. But please don't call Lagos a no-man's land. Some of us are from here.....
Re: Ambode Insult Oba Of Lagos by todayboy: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
THE OBA IS POWER DRUNK
Khalessi:
Wow this is so shocking! You expect agberos and touts in your area to read and comprehend simple grammar? This thread is an insult to intelligent folks..... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chaos At A Polling Unit In Lagos / New Map Of Africa Without S/Africa / APC Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn To Compromise Taraba Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.