Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing (709 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by Eberex(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
This came from a female friend. For those who think its fiction please it's not. I don't know what to tell her after she narrated her experience and what she is passing through. I believe we have matured and experienced people here who can give good advice.

I met him when i was 18 and now I am 26 years old. I lost my virginity to him and We have been together since 2008.

He has done the major things i.e paying of my bride price and also the lists that goes with it. Hence we have been staying under the same roof.

During these years I have tried giving births twice but both died after birth, and now my in-laws are on my neck to provide them a grand child. I have not had it easy especially from my mother in-law threatening to find another wife for my husband.

Just last year 2013 he asked me to go to the village (Akwa Ibom) during the Christmas period, promising to join me later by February 2014. I waited and waited but he didn't show up, and didn't support me financially, so I went to Abuja with my cousin without telling him. He now called early this year when I was in Abuja and was furious about me not telling him.

He now use it against me telling me he came looking for me in the village but didn't see me. That I left for Abuja knowing his parents needed a grand child etc.

Just yesterday his mother brought a lady from the village for him, and I was sent packing. I'm presently at my elder brother's house in Ota.

I am devastated. Please help !!!
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Allahu M'ahna
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by alberto2k(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eberex:

I met him when i was 18 and now I am 26 years old. I lost my virginity to him and We have been together since 2008.

He has done the major things i.e paying of my bride price and also the lists that goes with it. Hence we have been staying under the same roof.

During these years I have tried giving births twice but both died after birth, and now my in-laws are on my neck to provide them a grand child. I have not had it easy especially from my mother in-law threatening to find another wife for my husband.

Just last year 2013 he asked me to go to the village during the Christmas period, promising to join me later by February 2014. I waited and waited but he didn't show up, and didn't support me financially, so I went to Abuja with my cousin without telling him. He now called early this year when I was in Abuja and was furious about me not telling him.

He now use it against me telling me he came looking for me in the village but didn't see me. That I left for Abuja knowing his parents needed a grand child etc.

Just yesterday his mother brought a lady from the village for him, and I was sent packing. I'm presently at my elder brother's house in Ota.

I am devastated. Please help !!!

wait, what's the title of this Nollywood movie again, I'll like to watch the part2? undecided
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by Eberex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

wait, what's the title of this Nollywood movie again, I'll like to watch the part2? undecided

Its not a movie for your info. Shit happened and she happens to be a friend.
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm.. I no wan talk nw
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by write2obi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
On a more serious note.
So because he did not give you money when you where traveling for the village, you went to Abuja without telling your husband? , ehm why not go bk to ajuba with your COUSIN .
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
I still don't understand
I have read it over 3 times
Deep sigh
Re: Mother In-Law Brought My Hubby A Woman And He Sent Me Packing by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm she should just wait if he takes her back, if not she should just move on and start another life.
And y do her children keep dying aftyer birth

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom / Government Agencies Ready To Verify Your Identity Before Any Application / First Touch Soccer Vs FIFA 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.