Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 (52568 Views)

The embodiment of Palestinian history - story of the 128 year old Gazan, Um Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by decisive(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Every muslim that prays can't do without reciting Suratul At-Taubah verses 128-129. The verses are generally known as Laqodi jakun rasulu to the end. Generally,they are recited when sending peace and blessing to the deads.
However,pondering on the verses,one observes that they are highly informative. Verse 128 opens with 'certainly a messenger has come from among yourselves',the messenger,Muhammad(SAW) who sleeps with you,dines with you,who is like you and who knows everything about you. The verse continues 'grievious to him is your falling into distress',the messenger(SAW) who abhors whatever can make you SAD,who wants you to be happy. Yet it continues 'excessively solicitous of you', seeking Allah's mercy for and upon you,supplicating unto Allah to help you all the time while forgetting about himself. Then 'to the believers,(he is)compassionate', he is extremely merciful,he has deep and hearty fondness in making believers happy.
On verse 129,it says ' but if they turn back',meaning if they don't obey the messenger(SAW),or reciprocate him by obeying the commands of Allah or whatever he commands them, then 'say:Allah is sufficient for me',meaning with Allah I have everything,'there is no God but He',meaning,nobody can measure up to Him,'on Him do I rely',meaning Allah is my Shield,Armour and Support,'He is the Lord of mighty power',meaning he can do all things.
Now,on these ayats,the followings are the observations:
1)The ayats address the welfare of believers
2)It relates to whatever event that is capable of making a believer sad
3)Note that ayat 128 mentions believer,ayat 129 also affirms that when it says 'say Allah is sufficient for me...'
4) There is attestation of belief.
In essence,that informs why people use it to send peace and blessing to the deads. Since,death is grievious and a loss to them,they use the verses to wish the deads even if they can't see them.
But,is that all benefit we can derive from the verses? No. No other verse turns sadness to joy than the two verses. The best example is an hadith:
A slave converted to islam when the prophet was in Makkah. Because he was a slave,his master imprisoned him for the conversion and so he was unable to migrate to Medinah with other people. But anytime a recognised muslim pass bye the back of the prison he (the prisoner) would send greetings to the prophet (SAW). Once the message got to the prophet(PBUH),he sent reply that the prisoner should recite Laqodijakun... all the time,that he would gain freedom.
He did as he was told. He gained freedom and even entered Medinah with some of his master's animals.
Hence,the verses takes believers away from whatever may make him sad. However,it is important that one must have a solid faith,an unshakeable believe in Allah and his messenger for it to effectively work.
One last note. The verses is highly efficacious where people dashed your hope,or where in pursuit of a goal,peope left you in the cold,or for the innocents in police custody.
A grieve may last longer if you fail to recite Laqodijaku. It is recited as:
'Ladodijaku rosulu min anfusikun,'azeezu 'alaehi month 'anitum 'aritsun 'alaekum bili muhmineena ro'uufun roheemum. Fain tawalao fa kul hasbiyallahu laa ilaha illa huwa alaehi tawakalitu wa huwa robbuli 'arshi li-azeem.'

5 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
decisive:
Every muslim that prays can't do without reciting Suratul At-Taubah verses 128-129. The verses are generally known as Laqodi jakun rasulu to the end. Generally,they are recited when sending peace and blessing to the deads.
However,pondering on the verses,one observes that they are highly informative. Verse 128 opens with 'certainly a messenger has come from among yourselves',the messenger,Muhammad(SAW) who sleeps with you,dines with you,who is like you and who knows everything about you. The verse continues 'grievious to him is your falling into distress',the messenger(SAW) who abhors whatever can make you SAD,who wants you to be happy. Yet it continues 'excessively solicitous of you', seeking Allah's mercy for and upon you,supplicating unto Allah to help you all the time while forgetting about himself. Then 'to the believers,(he is)compassionate', he is extremely merciful,he has deep and hearty fondness in making believers happy.
On verse 129,it says ' but if they turn back',meaning if they don't obey the messenger(SAW),or reciprocate him by obeying the commands of Allah or whatever he commands them, then 'say:Allah is sufficient for me',meaning with Allah I have everything,'there is no God but He',meaning,nobody can measure up to Him,'on Him do I rely',meaning Allah is my Shield,Armour and Support,'He is the Lord of mighty power',meaning he can do all things.
3)Note that ayat 128 mentions believer,ayat 129 also affirms that when it says 'say Allah is sufficient for me...'
In essence,that informs why people use it to send peace and blessing to the deads. Since,death is grievious and a loss to them,they use the verses to wish the deads even if they can't see them.
But,is that all benefit we can derive from the verses? No. No other verse turns sadness to joy than the two verses. The best example is an hadith:
A slave converted to islam when the prophet was in Makkah. Because he was a slave,his master imprisoned him for the conversion and so he was unable to migrate to Medinah with other people. But anytime a recognised muslim pass bye the back of the prison he (the prisoner) would send greetings to the prophet (SAW). Once the message got to the prophet(PBUH),he sent reply that the prisoner should recite Laqodijakun... all the time,that he would gain freedom.
He did as he was told. He gained freedom and even entered Medinah with some of his master's animals.
Hence,the verses takes believers away from whatever may make him sad. However,it is important that one must have a solid faith,an unshakeable believe in Allah and his messenger for it to effectively work.
One last note. The verses is highly efficacious where people dashed your hope,or where in pursuit of a goal,peope left you in the cold,or for the innocents in police custody.
'Ladodijaku rosulu min anfusikun,'azeezu 'alaehi month 'anitum 'aritsun 'alaekum bili muhmineena ro'uufun roheemum. Fain tawalao fa kul hasbiyallahu laa ilaha illa huwa alaehi tawakalitu wa huwa robbuli 'arshi li-azeem.'

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by YUSUPH1986(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
decisive:
jazakumu lahu khaeran

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by mzzkismet: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jazakum Lahu Khairan

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by okoolori(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
decisive:

Jazakhallau khairan

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by Leiman100(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Jazakallahu Khairan!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Ayats 'laqodjaku Rasulu' Q9:128-129 by amdo007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jazakunlahu hairan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Ayatul Kursiy And How It Saves A Girl. / Saudi Authorities Apologise To Nigerian Pilgrims Who Were Beaten By Officials / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.