Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict (2191 Views)

Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) / 9JAPREDICT BETTING: Register Now, Drop Your Username & Get N100 Activation Money / 9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict by msquare9ja: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Do you know you can play free bet and win big at 9japredict.

To play, visit www.9japredict.com and click free bet on the home page, you can also enjoy our weekly bonuses. Register For Free, Fund your account via ATM CARD or through our online agents Bank accounts & start winning.

Good luck!
Re: Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict by samstel(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2015
9ja predict is scam resist it.........I won 99k they refuse to pay me and they latter block my account
Re: Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict by all4gud(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2015
samstel:
9ja predict is scam resist it.........I won 99k they refuse to pay me and they latter block my account

You are right. 9japredict refused to fund my account.
Re: Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict by all4gud(m): 7:58am On Jul 02, 2015
msquare9ja:
Do you know you can play free bet and win big at 9japredict.

To play, visit www.9japredict.com and click free bet on the home page, you can also enjoy our weekly bonuses. Register For Free, Fund your account via ATM CARD or through our online agents Bank accounts & start winning.

Good luck!

Stop scamming people. I funded my account through ATM card. Up till now. The 10k is not reflecting in my account. You people refused to answer my call. You response to email anymore, and you telling people to visit your website? I am giving you guy a week to refund my money. Fools!
Re: Play Free Bet And Win Big At 9japredict by mcnewz814: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
I won 8k too n they refuse to pay they are big scam pls lets people be inform about naijapredict they are fraud

(1) (Reply)

Position Of Man Utd Match With Barca(pox) / Cristiano Ronaldo Astonishes The World / Kanu's 10th Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.