Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Bible Reading From Chelsea To Arsenal And Man U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bible Reading From Chelsea To Arsenal And Man U (680 Views)

2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) / (picture) Cortana Predicts Chelsea To Win Man.u, man city and stoke to also win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Reading From Chelsea To Arsenal And Man U by wunmite90: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
By Fisayo Dairo
CHAMPIONS-IN-WAITING:
Bible Reading: Psalms EPL 2:1-7
To ka bayii wipe:
" Why do the Gunners rage, and the Mancunians imagine a
vain thing?
2. The clubs of EPL set themselves, and the referees take
counsel, against Roman and his army, saying...
3. Let us break their point gap asunder, and cast away their
3 points from us.
4. He that sitteth in the dug out shall laugh: the Special One
shall have them in derision.
5. Then shall He speak unto them in the press and vex the FA
in his sore displeasure.
6. Yet have I set my Hazard upon the unshaken Bridge of
Stamford.
7. I will declare the decree: the Owner has said unto me,
This is my trophy; this month have I wrapped you up.
May the Lord bless his words and use it for the deliverance
of the Heathen.
Co-authored by Fiscosports and Emmanuel Witty Aweda.
ALOHA
Re: Bible Reading From Chelsea To Arsenal And Man U by M4gunners: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Stop smoking too much bro.

(1) (Reply)

Boxing - Floyd Mayweather's Ex- Girlfriend Sues For $20 Million / Must Watch Video: Floyd Mayweather's 62 Years Old Dad Rocks The Stage / Cameroonian Becomes First Woman To Score Hat-trick In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.