Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Hurricane Agbaje On The Prowl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hurricane Agbaje On The Prowl (526 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: S’south Govs Can’t Impose Agbaje On Us — S'west Group / Opinion: Why Ambode Would Floor Agbaje On Saturday. / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurricane Agbaje On The Prowl by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Ambode is a GONER!!! The die is cast. I for one did not vote in the Presidency because thousands of us (Ibos and non-indigenes) who travelled out of the hotspots are back. I can assure that many Ibos who travelled because of the election tension and Easter holidays will be back before Saturday.

PDP should take every precautions to ensure that "Hurricane JK Agbaje" sweep away Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode by ensuring that rigging is not allowed to take place. This would have a two prong effect:

i. As soon as Tinubu loses Lagos, his influence on GMB will be greatly reduced, thus allowing GMB (not APC please) to focus and perform

ii. Tinubu's hold on Lagos treasury will be defeated, thereby paving way for meaningful development.

This is our hope and we MUST make it happen.

This is the change we believe in.

'JK is OK' [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Hurricane Agbaje On The Prowl by espn(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Irrelevant people making so much noise.
Re: Hurricane Agbaje On The Prowl by jaysniggs: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is just as a result of some of parents who refuse to show their kids where their homes actually are.
I wonder why a person would be so obsessed over something that belongs to another cry

(1) (Reply)

Vote APC For Continuity In Lagos. / I Need Update On Ribadu Position At The Poll / Apc Leading In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.