Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

JOB SEEKERS BEWARE.... Job Cons Are @ It Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB SEEKERS BEWARE.... Job Cons Are @ It Again (772 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Man / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Scam Alert: Jobs Seekers, Beware Of These Site When Applying For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOB SEEKERS BEWARE.... Job Cons Are @ It Again by Janyves(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Esteemed peeps... Please take note of this funny organisation called"NEW ACE RESOURCE" @ 5 yinusa Adeniji street off toyin street ikeja. They invite innocent and desperate job seekers for interview, only to introduce them to their marketing/chinese/asian nutrition supplements selling chain. They even go as far as texting peeps who didn't apply for any position in their organisation(happened in my case). What made me attend the interview was that I googled the company name, and I saw that they were into H.R services. I searched for any contrary e-report about them and got nothing. That's why I'm doing this, so that next time an innocent job seeker types the name into google..... He/she gets this write-up. Please be wary of these job cons.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: JOB SEEKERS BEWARE.... Job Cons Are @ It Again by fleps(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice job. But what are the evidences. Did you take pictures? Recorded any audio? Please provide more info. All these scammers must GO DOWN!!!
Re: JOB SEEKERS BEWARE.... Job Cons Are @ It Again by Janyves(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
The place looks dry and quiet, the interview room was arranged like a church setting, I didn't see any sign board, if I saw I would have taken the pic shots. From the aesthetics, you'll know that the place used to be a residential apartment. Its a 4 flat building with a shop @ the lower front. They even got a website running (not fully functional to me though).... I'm sure they're not the only one running such con interviews. There's more of em in lagos especially.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Today,16th April 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Massive Recruitment At Gregory University / Literamed Publications Ltd Interview For ACCOUNT OFFICER On Wednesday 22/04/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.