Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Beauty Of Natural Stones - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Beauty Of Natural Stones (2506 Views)

Slab Natural Stones / Turkish Marble, Onyx, Granite, Natural Stones / Natural Stones Paving, Home Construction Works and Marbled Terrazzo Flooring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce our product to you all. It is called Natural Stones, and truly are they natural. Are you an interior decorator, an architect, an engineer, or in the building business? Well this product is for you. They are used for the beautification of your physical structures and give these structures an earthly natural feel and look. They are natural rocks carved from exotic mountains abroad, and then pieced together into intricate patterns for the beautification of physical structures, and also for interior designs. A unique quality of these stones is that everything about them is natural, which differentiates them from tiles and other decoration tools.They do not fade and are there forever with zero maintenance.
We also help with the recommendation of particular stones to use so as to create a harmony of colors. We also recommend very good tilers for your work and also deal with logistic issues, no matter where in Nigeria.
Also we have been long in this business. Tried, tested and true. You can call and ask for further enquiries.
Savor the pictures below

Yours sincerely
J.JAY VENTURES LIMITED

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by FastShipping: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
You came here to sell your so called stone without showing us a picture of the stone you are selling.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ FastShipping. I had issues uploading the pictures. However, here are the pictures.

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
More

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Breath taking, isn't it? I will upload more pictures soon. All these pictures were done here in Nigeria and were bought from us.

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by FastShipping: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Stonemason:
@ FastShipping. I had issues uploading the pictures. However, here are the pictures.

Now seen. Good stones you have. Do you have stones like the ones in the pictures below?

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ Fastshipping. We have something similar to what you uploaded. The second picture are mushroom stones. Come around to our office and feed your curiosity. One good thing about us is that we have varieties and varieties is the spice of life.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello nairalanders. Have a fun-filled day.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, I would like to appreciate everybody, the response has been overwhelming from you guys. Have a wonderful day.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by acelaw: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
How much per square meters for the stone works
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
@ acelaw. We have varieties with different prices. We have stones for =N=8,193. Just come around to our office at Magodo or call one of the numbers on your screen. Thanks.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Good morning nairalanders. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the beauty of nature.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good evening everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
More pictures.

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2015

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Good morning nairalanders. Keep on making your enquiries and orders. We really appreciate your patronage. Have a nice day and get ready for the weekend.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by sova(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Beautiful stones.....
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
@ sova. Thank you very much, and we very much appreciate your interest.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good afternoon nairalanders. I have been quite busy with coordinating some building projects. I am very sorry for silence. More pictures coming soon.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
I hope your day is going on smoothly?
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good night nairalanders. I am very sorry I could not upload the pictures. I had issues attaching the files. I hope we all had a wonderful day. Have a wonderful evening ahead.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 8:43am On May 02, 2015
Good morning everyone. Have a pleasant day ahead.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by sholatech(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Lovely work Stone Mason. Please let's have your phone number and office address
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
@ sholatech. My phone numbers are 08091422551, and 08033277800. Our office is located at 17A, Basheer Shittu street, Magodo GRA, opposite Alausa secretariat Ikeja. I am anticipating your call. Nairalanders, I hope we are all having a swell time with our loved ones. Why don't you add the beauty of natural stones to the beauty of life and your surroundings?
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
I hope we are all having a wonderful day.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
Good evening everyone. I hope we all had a wonderful day.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 3:19pm On May 03, 2015
Happy Sunday to all nairalanders. I hope we all went to our various places of worship today. Remember the number to call is 08091422551
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:35pm On May 03, 2015
Once again, our office address is located at Magodo GRA. 8am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday. Please give us a call on this number 08091422551
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 6:48pm On May 03, 2015
Good evening everyone. I want to give a big shout out to everybody.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
Good night everyone. Have a nice rest.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 5:43am On May 04, 2015
Good morning Nigerians. Wake up to a new and wonderful day. We open 8a.m. during the weekdays.
Re: The Beauty Of Natural Stones by Stonemason: 7:30am On May 04, 2015
Good morning. More pictures coming soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Ikorodu Town Off Ijede Road (n10m) / Whats the Actual Difference Between A Civil Eng/builder / Decent Miniflat @ Lawyer Estate, Agric-Ikorodu. (1Year Rent). PIXXX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.