Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha (5619 Views)

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Abacha CSO, Major Hamza Almustapha Appointed Human Rights Ambassador (pics) / Where Is Major Hamza Al-mustapha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by eluquenson(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
My sources reliably informed me that Hamza Al Mustapha is still detained in South Africa. He was part of the group that went to South Africa to buy arms using the CAN's president jet. Al Mustapha was to train the 1000 snipers Obasanjo referred to in his 17 page letter.
The fact that Al Mustapha has disappeared paid credence to this story.

Information not confirmed yet and i stand to be corrected, but the fact still remains why he's silent this period if truly he's still in Nigeria.
Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ home relaxing....
Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by Eggcelent(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmmm. Thought-provoking
Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Op this man spent years in jail. He needs the silence and peace he has atm
Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by ozoigbondu: 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
The guy is resting spending 14 years in jail for what you did not do is meancing
Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by EdCure: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
He is possibly under detention as you have rightly opined. That's the only logical explanation for his conspicuously long disappearance/silence.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by ibietela2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
eluquenson:
My sources reliably informed me that Hamza Al Mustapha is still detained in South Africa. He was part of the group that went to South Africa to buy arms using the CAN's president jet. Al Mustapha was to train the 1000 snipers Obasanjo referred to in his 17 page letter.
The fact that Al Mustapha has disappeared paid credence to this story.

Information not confirmed yet and i stand to be corrected, but the fact still remains why he's silent this period if truly he's still in Nigeria.

When he talks now you will say another thing

1 Like

Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by eluquenson(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ibietela2:

When he talks now you will say another thing
Let him talk first, then we do the analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Major Hamza Almustapha by papercoin(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
He's actualLY A BRIGADIER GENERAL NOW

(1) (Reply)

See What A Driver Did To His Master For Refusing To Pay His Salary: Photo / Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive – Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) / Why Are So Many Nigerian Youths So Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.