Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo (1912 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
The President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, described Igbos as strong partners in Nigeria’s development during his first trip to Imo State after election.Mr. Buhari, who was received by the party’s supporters at the Imo International Conference Centre, Owerri, also appealed to the people to support the All Progressives Congress during the April 11 polls.He noted that where a thousand Nigerians gather, they must be Igbos in their midst and commended the mercantile spirit of the people.The president-elect said

"Igbos are all over the country and there is no part of the country where 1000 people gather without finding Igbos. I am here to thank you very much for at very difficult circumstances, you stood by the APC and you stood by me. Imo is very strategic and this is the sixth time I will be coming to Imo. I am overwhelmed by your governor, Rochas Okorocha, for his tenacity of purpose.I have watched him fight tooth and nail to see that Imo people have a level playing field to vote for the party of their choice.”

The president-elect also commended the governors of Rivers and Edo states, Rotimi Amaechi and Adams Oshiomhole, respectively for fighting hard to ensure that their people have level playing fields to vote.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photos-govrochas-welcomes-buhari-with.html

Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by bigtt76(f): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
This our president-elect nor go sidon one place wait for swear in? Abi na until plane loss from air we go hear word? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by xpac01(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love this man Buhari.
Scratching for 29th may.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by xpac01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
bigtt76:
This our president-elect nor go sidon one place wait for swear in? Abi na until plane loss from air we go hear word? grin
Funny.
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by ademega(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Time to stop putting on visiting state traditional wear
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by abduljabbar8: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
ademega:
And. What did that eaarn him? Votes?
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by darnley16(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
I like this guy too sha, I just don't understand these days with this love 4 buhari frenzy
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ookk..
We need MIRACLES ooo
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
darnley16:
I like this guy too sha, I just don't understand these days with this love 4 buhari frenzy

That's Nigeria's president-elect ! wink
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by Cutesexy1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
It is his time to shine

1 Like

Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by JoBabs(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hope †hey vote for continuity... Irrespective of †hat I'm sure our Peoples general †he President-elect, President Oluwakayode Muhammadu Ebubechukwu Buhari won'† leave †heir state under-developped.... But I strongly advice †hey vote for continuity...
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by eaglechild: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is he avoiding Rochas' hug in the first picture?

Why is he being so mechanical or does he not want anything to do with these folks?
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by sleekp1: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Big miscalculation on Rochas part, those who would have voted Rochas won't vote him if he appears close to Buhari.
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:
Big miscalculation on Rochas part, those who would have voted Rochas won't vote him if he appears close to Buhari.

Ignoring his good governance because of his closeness to Buhari? I don't think so!
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by Symphony007: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
This fat slob is waiting to succeed buhari as the igbo president grin grin grin......he will soon get the hausa/yoruba treatment!! Now na morning.
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by BabaNath(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
'
Re: Photos : Gov. Rochas Welcomes Buhari With Joy As President-elect Visits Imo by omenka(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
ademega:
It is all politics bro. Deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Commissions Newly Built Court House In Lagos(photos) / I'm Afraid Where Is Nigeria Heading To? / Soldiers, Policemen In Free-for-all Over Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.