Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark (2801 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Jega Working With North To Install Buhari - Edwin Clark & Alex Akueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by rebranded(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol Goodluck to you
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by sleekp1: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:

Again, the ibos have been used and dumped in trash can. They were everywhere online insulting Buhari and APC while their slave masters are busy writing congratulatory massages to him.

Sucks to be a slave.

When people like you gloat, as an SS man I fail to see the reason for gloating. Is Buhari a Yoruba man?

Osibanjo would be relegated to making tea for Buhari when northern oligarchs assumes office with Buhari in May.

Obasanjo did nothing as deputy, General Diya was a Yoruba man and deputy also, google the video of him kneeling down in front of an Hausa major.
The only Yoruba deputy to have ever made an impact was Idiagbon, but then again Idiagbon is a northerner and fellow muslim.
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by ArodeTsolaye: 11:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even Northerners pledged allegiance to GEJ before destroyed and messed up his regime with Boko bombs.

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by sleekp1: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
xpac01:
The hentch men pledging support while tout somewhere are killing themselves.

We were not killing ourselves, we leave that to you Hausas.

There was no mayhem in the SS when GEJ lost, only your people do that.
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by xpac01(m): 4:45am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

We were not killing ourselves, we leave that to you Hausas.

There was no mayhem in the SS when GEJ lost, only your people do that.
Sleepk buoy! Who ever told you am a northerner? Is like you are getting more silly at every passing day.
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by LubricatingOil: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:
[s]

When people like you gloat, as an SS man I fail to see the reason for gloating. Is Buhari a Yoruba man?

Osibanjo would be relegated to making tea for Buhari when northern oligarchs assumes office with Buhari in May.

Obasanjo did nothing as deputy, General Diya was a Yoruba man and deputy also, google the video of him kneeling down in front of an Hausa major.
The only Yoruba deputy to have ever made an impact was Idiagbon, but then again Idiagbon is a northerner and fellow muslim.[/s]

Sucks to be an Ijaw slavee for real.
Re: I Will Support Buhari -- Edwin Clark by arsetalks(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2015
He should not. Who cares about his support? Whether he does or he does not, one thing is certain, he cannot be relevant in Nigeria's political affairs any more and that is music to my ears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead / Rivers State "Belongs" To The Centre, Not PDP. / Happening Right Now At Oshodi/mushin Cappa *live Pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.