Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians (27979 Views)

Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Evergreat2014(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
buygala:
When he and his wife were forming Rambo in Rivers, Bayelsa, and Ekiti States, imposing thugs as Governors, recklessly interfering with the powers of a duly elected governor, playing politics with the unbridled butchery of thousands of hapless Nigerians, and his pathetic wife constituting herself into an unmitigated political nuisance, He never deemed it fit to give us this 'Salvation Army' speech undecided

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, GEJ has suddenly metamorphosed into Pope Jonathan Paul, preaching peace, tolerance, and fairness everywhere he goes angry

Yes, Nigerians understand the need for peace and fairness in the upcoming elections. ... But we don't need a chameleon like GEJ to tell us that. .. And no, APC won't act all 'fair and just', and allow blood-hounds like Fayose and Agbaje remain or get into power angry .....

CHANGE MUST BE TOTAL !!! angry

What Change??
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by ceejay80s(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why dem Neva arrest dis oba uptill now?
I threatened a guy last year the following day police full my house
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Jumangel(f): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
franksam2009:
I don't know why this lazy tribe is always and so jealous of Ndigbo, why must you attack us every time,,,
advice to Yoruba, it will be a very bad idea if we Igbo hate Yoruba d way we do Hausas. (be careful oo

so you hate the hausas, but u re pained that the yorubas hate the igbos. Hmmm what goes around, comes around. But come to think of it. What has your hatred of the hausas reduced from them? NOTHING!

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by kachnov(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
A conversation between myself and femi(my Yoruba paddy)

cc Oba Rilwan A.
grin

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Symphony007: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
All you APC swines should shut your shot hole, did the president call any name? He just gave a general warning against problems leading to elections and you are all here vomiting rubbish!! Brainless political hacks!!
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Mannylex(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
SirMethod:

In other words, your Buhari's case would worsen as he ascends the stool of power

From your previous posts, it's obvious you have an issue with Buhari... But let me say this, there are exceptions to things. Buhari ruled for a short time, but he was very principled and that formed a backbone of his campaign "zero corruption" this has always been in him when he was in power and after he left, he didn't just come to the notion that corruption is a bad thing. On the other hand, Jonathan just started realizing things after he has lost power. This just shows the difference between a mature, principled man and a naive confused man. I rest my case.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by tayolove12(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nigeria I hail oh angry
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Benice007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
If Jonathan didn't spend the past 6 years getting high on alcohol while Fayose, Koro, Wike and Shepopotamus were running amok creating confusion we wouldn't get here.

Was he deaf dumb and mute when Arthur Eze was calling people Amala Ppl in his presence 2 years ago.

Just pack your load, Buhari would correct every misrule

Agberu...
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by olaniyanc: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Did the "Super hero" suddenly grew brains? Why didn't he said this when his wife made the "Stone them" statement? Let me just keep mute on Fayose, Wike, Asari, Koro, Eze etc...Let's just focus on your wife, after all charity begins at home.
Lol... He gats to act like an elder statesman, do you want him to lose his "Super hero" title cheesy.
Hhhhh
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by yahrant140(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
virus05:

shut up..respect this man coz he has done nothing to u..instead he saved ur life..if na buhari dem defeat like dat u tink say peace for reign..idiot..pls use ur brain..mind how u talk..coz God know that this man is a humble man....if not anything bad u say about him is going back to ur family..
ahhhh! See Gej younger brother oooooo! Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
GEJ should just take his well deserved rest.. Dey say dey don't need soldiers, dey said u want interim, dey said u didn't want election, now dey are saying u shouldn't call dese Ppl preaching war to order.. Mr President Plzzz take ur rest.. We are rest assured nothing would happen.. We don pas d stage of violence
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Macelliot(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
upsonn:

Its normal to feel important in your own eye... If you guys leave, I will only miss the gala and the plaintain chips u sell on the road.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You know that you are joking.....
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by lufseg(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Nice one from Mr President. cool
wer was he wen his dear wife dey shld stone pple ko

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by richidinho(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
PentiumPro:
Is Jona still a President? Things have been quiet around him lately.

Pwetty bae
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by dazdilijae(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
I sincerely hate it when we tell ourselves lies to fan our EGOS
Buhari served as minister of petroleum n 2.8billion got lost @ the end no one stole the money let's assume it was president as @ d time. As PFT chairman under his watch again 20billion got missing and ofcos it wasn't him dat stole it cos he is Mr incorruptible 2day Buhari ran a campaign with stolen monies from Tinubu, Ameachi, Saraki, Atiku etc
So it's safe to say tha Mr incorruptible does not steal but allows stealing by his cronies while he looks d oda way ba? Nigeria is in a one chance called CHANJI
Let's all waait and see if by 2019 when we r all tired of the lies told 2 us as campaign promises clears 4m our eyes n we want 2 push him n his new love out if they would be as humble and Presidential as GEJ. Let's pray our votes continue 2 count
4m pikin mess u go know d poo go smell Peace n God bless Nigeria

Mannylex:

From your previous posts, it's obvious you have an issue with Buhari... But let me say this, there are exceptions to things. Buhari ruled for a short time, but he was very principled and that formed a backbone of his campaign "zero corruption" this has always been in him when he was in power and after he left, he didn't just come to the notion that corruption is a bad thing. On the other hand, Jonathan just started realizing things after he has lost power. This just shows the difference between a mature, principled man and a naive confused man. I rest my case.

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by sweatlana: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls you yoruba and hausa idiots should shut up!

When and how did GEJ'S wife intimidate ameachi?

That arrogant fool that has no respect of any one
Even His own mother is not spared. He recently referred to his mother as a "bad woman" aka prostitute for not staying with his abusive drunken father!

Who does that
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Raymondif: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
buygala:
When he and his wife were forming Rambo in Rivers, Bayelsa, and Ekiti States, imposing thugs as Governors, recklessly interfering with the powers of a duly elected governor, playing politics with the unbridled butchery of thousands of hapless Nigerians, and his pathetic wife constituting herself into an unmitigated political nuisance, He never deemed it fit to give us this 'Salvation Army' speech undecided

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, GEJ has suddenly metamorphosed into Pope Jonathan Paul, preaching peace, tolerance, and fairness everywhere he goes angry

Yes, Nigerians understand the need for peace and fairness in the upcoming elections. ... But we don't need a chameleon like GEJ to tell us that. .. And no, APC won't act all 'fair and just', and allow blood-hounds like Fayose and Agbaje remain or get into power angry .....

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by aresa: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Shouldn't start by looking in the mirror and at your stone the opposition wife? Even your antics in Rivers us still killing Nigerians.

What a despicable dunce.

That GOD we got rid of this clown.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Reference(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
SirMethod:

In other words, your Buhari's case would worsen as he ascends the stool of power

Food for thought.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by ruffDiamond: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
i will continue to insist NO APOLOGY AND DONT EXPECT ONE! IM IN FULL SUPPORT OF MY KING OBA AKIOLU ! HE IS NOT TRIBALISTIC JUST STATING FACT!THE AVERAGE FLAT HEAD IS A DIFFICULT CUSTOMERA IF NOT OUTRIGHT CRIMINAL ASK SINGAPORE AND [NDONESIAN AUTHORITIESEVEN DEM DON TIRE WIT THEM SELF!MTCHEWWWWW angry

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
buygala:

you are most doomed. Your gross hatred for GEJ could not even allow you take home anything from his massage. I beg you bro, don't remain like this.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Reference(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Once again. The best days of the APC are over. From here on all you will sense is the acrid smell of a burning brake pad as they try to slow the hill descent. No more excuses, no more lightning rods. Such is the quest to stay at the top. Much harder than getting there.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by skarlet: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Igbos are the Jews of Africa....
Any Naija State without the Igbos is dead economically....

Darkest lies from the pits of Hades!

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
“The President calls on all those, who through their actions and utterances, have been promoting divisiveness, sectionalism and ethnic hatred in the country following the outcome of the March 28 elections to cease and desist from actions that detract from the true spirit and culture of democracy envisioned by patriotic men and women of goodwill in Nigeria.”
We have an outgoing President that is a perfect democrat despite his shortcoming. No wonder he's the only Nigerian Leader and one of the only few global leaders to gain the status of a global statesman, democratic icon, and candidate for Mo Ibrahim award and Nobel Peace prize.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by omololu2020(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
ILIDEFI:

We want change in Lagos. The wind of change must blow in Lagos.
go and vote for change in ur state.majority of we yorubas and lagosians includin d oba of lagos want APC.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by FEROH: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's no Lagos without the Igbos. Infact who'll even drive each other to the lagoon? the Oba of Lagos should withdraw that his statement because... He might be the first to enter inside the lagoon.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by BizBloke(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Watch an see na

I'm watching and seeing na.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by 247notire(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mannylex:
Doing/ saying the right thing at the wrong time... When he, his wife and his cohorts were harassing Amaechi and those they saw as enemies, where were this thoughts?? Adieu President Emeritus... It's obvious people tend to reason well and turn good when they lose power.

lipsrsealed What have u said really? Your President is talking about peace and unity ur here yarning dust. I don't blame u, I blame the irresponsible laggards who initiated this era of insulting Our President all in the name of opposition. Your writing is just as empty as your brain. Umbregado.
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by peegirl(f): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
dazey:
Apc party should listen to Mr President and stop causing trouble in Ekiti, lagos and Rivers state
What is this one saying?
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by discusant: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
The most timid Nigerian has spoken. Jonathan got intimidated and he gave up reeletion bid long ago, without even letting his supporters know that he was not looking forward to second term as president
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by lecat(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Igbos are the Jews of Africa....
Any Naija State without the Igbos is dead economically....
well said bro.

http://ovilarge..com.tr/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-rilwan-akiolus-alleged.html
Re: Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians by Mannylex(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
247notire:
lipsrsealed What have u said really? Your President is talking about peace and unity ur here yarning dust. I don't blame u, I blame the irresponsible laggards who initiated this era of insulting Our President all in the name of opposition. Your writing is just as empty as your brain. Umbregado.

And what exactly have you said Foool? If you have anything to say go right ahead and leave me to say what I want, but no you don't have any, because you are a compound FOOOL. So when someone misbehaves and acts like a saint later, I should clap? I aint a mediocre and a foool like you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.