Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples (7556 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) / A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Elo fwends for d past two months i av stop using cream cos d one i use den darkens my face beyond normal bt recently i decided to start using caro white tho it tone my face bt it makes my face mur oily wch has brought pimples to my face

I kindly need a good cream dat will make me a bit fair n remove d oil of my face n also makes my face extremely smooth.
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
OILY FREE ACNE WASH (NEUTROGENA) 4 face wash only. It fades black spot n ur face wil b pimples free. 4 body cream, use Q7 skin lightening body lotion. I can asure a very radiant face n complexion cos those are what help me.
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by RoyalBlak007: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Simple............stop consuming junk food...oily food....drink plenty of water....eats fruits...thank me later
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is a simple remedy for oil face.
1, Squeeze a large lime in a bowl of warm water and wash face with toilet soap(not medicated) 2. Rinse and mix a little dettol in water, deep wash cloth in it and gently cleanse your face. 3. Add a little baking powder in water to make a paste and scrub your face with it. 4. Clean again with astringents that contain alcohol and finally non grease lotion.

*Do it twice a week
* Stay away from fatty foods that can trigger pimples
*Drink a lot of water (u can add a little lemon)

For that flawless skin tone:-

Call or Whatsapp :08034630280 BB:29502324
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
haleeberry:
OILY FREE ACNE WASH (NEUTROGENA) 4 face wash only. It fades black spot n ur face wil b pimples free. 4 body cream, use Q7 skin lightening body lotion. I can asure a very radiant face n complexion cos those are what help me.
will try dat tanks alot
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Fame333:
This is a simple remedy for oil face.
1, Squeeze a large lime in a bowl of warm water and wash face with toilet soap(not medicated) 2. Rinse and mix a little dettol in water, deep wash cloth in it and gently cleanse your face. 3. Add a little baking powder in water to make a paste and scrub your face with it. 4. Clean again with astringents that contain alcohol and finally non grease lotion.

*Do it twice a week
* Stay away from fatty foods that can trigger pimples
*Drink a lot of water (u can add a little lemon)

For that flawless skin tone:-

Call or Whatsapp :08034630280 BB:29502324
dats huge i mean d process it's much... Duin dat everyday it's nt as easy as u v written
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello. Please develop a skincare plan for yourself. Clean your face with a facial cleanser. Preferably one with Salicylic acid (it should be stated on the ingredients list). Get a toner with natural extracts like witchazel (fantastic for oily skin). This will help restore your skin's natural acidity. Follow up with a light moisturizer. Oily skin still needs moisture. If you do not moisturize, your face will keep producing more sebum(oil) to make up for what the facial cleanser took off. If you just cleanse your face and miss the other steps, you might not get the best result. If you need any more advice, you can reach me via whatsapp. 08109951458. Cheers.
Re: Need Help For An Oily Face That Causes Pimples by homesodear: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Beauty Blogs In Nigeria / New Affordable Shoes & Sneakers For Sell / TURKEY And ITALIAN Suit For Sale All Sizes And Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.